Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Chargers Game Day Thread***

Miami is storming back on the pats. 24-31
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Benn's ST contributions have put him ahead of Walters on the depth chart.  He looked like a stud gunner last week. 

I'll try to keep my eye on him this week.  Looks like Walters is gonna be my new McCray underdog that I'm going root for...

Still wish we went Teal over the black uniforms

Quote:Still wish we went Teal over the black uniforms
Only special occasions! I'm guessing if we played prime time games we would wear them. Would look so good on MNF or SNF.

Looks like Houston is gonna finish up KC...  tin horns are the class of the AFCS

Quote:Yeah I'm not a fan of our uniforms in general.

I do think our all whites are really clean looking. Wish we used them more.
Yes we should wear the all white every game except for color rush on TNF and maybe only wear the black in London.

-Pre-Med student

-Future Physician, hoping to specialize in Emergency Medicine or Hematology

-Jags fan since May 24, 1996

Man, if the tinhorns beat the Patriots next week... Was really hoping the Patriots could help us out, but with JimmyG injured, I'm not so sure.

Quote:Looks like Houston is gonna finish up KC... tin horns are the class of the AFCS

Which isn't saying much
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Gabbert running into the end zone like Lamar Jackson

Quote:Looks like Houston is gonna finish up KC... tin horns are the class of the AFCS

Tennessee putting together a potential GW drive. Come on Lions!
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:Man, if the tinhorns beat the Patriots next week... Was really hoping the Patriots could help us out, but with JimmyG injured, I'm not so sure.

Still the Patriots. I bet Brissett will look good with a game plan designed for him. Belichick good.

Quote:Tennessee putting together a potential GW drive. Come on Lions!

I'm watching this game right now...

Question: Is Odrick black or white?

Hopkins pushed off in the end zone again lol.

I wanna see Sheldon Day and Jack get some good mins 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Detroit is just preventing themselves from winning this game

Quote:Question: Is Odrick black or white?

Canadian. Lol. So all the above.

Quote:Question: Is Odrick black or white?
Does it matter?

I would venture a guess of mixed ethnicities. 

Mike DiRoccoESPN Staff Writer 
<p style="font-family:BentonSans, '-apple-system', Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(108,109,111);">Jaguars TE Julius Thomas with what looked like an emotional speech in the huddle before stretching begins.

Has anyone ever actually found the sideline reporter to be useful?

"Let's go down to the field to Pam whatshername."

"Thanks guys, I talked to to the coach of the team that's down by 14 points and he said they need to play better."

"Excellent report there. She might actual make it to her 40th birthday before being replace by a younger, more attractive woman."

I swear last week they went to the sideline reporter to talk about how it gets hot in Florida in September.