Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Chargers Game Day Thread***

Oh

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

#firegus
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I'm not feeling my naturally optimistic self at this point.

We're doing bubble screens again?!?!?!?!?!?  

Why the heck are we doing bubble screens again!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?

It's literally like Groundhog Day. On the first possession of the game, we go 3 & out and the other team gets a TD.
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

Quote:Wow the whining is early this week

So is the suck level of this team
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Chargers score again Jags go 3 and out

Its sad bc on offense, we actually have hood players. Its all coaching

This is actually good news. This means we are only 2 weeks away from getting rid of Gus!

I want Gus fired if we lose, but more importantly, these players have to actually tackle. Gus can't tackle them.

All that preaseason spring practice hype that this franchise likes to put out, whats really happening during that time is coaches go on vacations, players get fat and slow

Next year we should boycott that crap

Obviously not ideal start but the reaction on here like kids

We showed alot of spirit on that drive man! Learning opportoony. Overcoming adversity man!
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:No energy, team gave up on Gus. It's obvious .

The rah rah has worn out with the players

Quote:No energy, team gave up on Gus. It's obvious .

I wasn't wanting to ignore it but it's a little tough to do after watching that.

I can't blame any of them if they do.  Losing does that to you.

Quote:It's literally like Groundhog Day. On the first possession of the game, we go 3 & out and the other team gets a TD.

Scientists call this the Flat Gus Effect.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I'm telling you it's Gus the Doofus. This team is the same no matter the roster, no matter the propaganda.

Beginning of the end for the Doofus.
Shad Khan - Please click below:

http://www.from-the-heart-feng-shui.com/...curse.html

that was a nice rush by Dante

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Quote:I actually am a little...I figured that this would be the year that the raw talent would overcome Gus's pathetic ineptitude...obviously, I am wrong so far.

When you call that STUPID bubble screen...I'm not surprised.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Wow the whining is early this week
I know right? The team has been so horrible for so long you think they'd be used to it by now.