Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Chargers Game Day Thread***

It's official. I'm now on the fire Gus train. Time to start voicing hard to let them know we as fana won't put up with this shut anymore.

Rehire Coughlin.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

In my eyes if bortles regresses and we go 4-12 or something just can everyone including Dave.

This team quit. They're just out there going through the motions now..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:This is something seriously wrong with this team. I've been a homer for sooooo long but now it's time to be realistic. We are bad. In all facets of this game we are bad.

It's unbelievable how bad this franchise is.

Our upgrade on defense needs an upgrade...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Jack still on the bench
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

Maybe they think is preseason?

Vegas had this wrong
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Jags smh mother fu fu

Rivers is just playing with this D wow

Quote:They quit
They never started

I miss Babich

Rivers baits d into pass coverage then calls a draw for a first down.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

FBT and Pirkster are gonna come up here on Wednesday and laugh at all of us for being such mouth breathers and over-reacting to a week 2 loss

Quote:Unfortunately I see regression. His mechanics has improved last year. This year looks like year 1 again.

Sorry you missed the Packers game, was a lot more entertaining than this one you seem to be basing your comment on

This is the most casual and pedestrian defense in the history of the NFL. No one attacked the ball on the get off.

No pain, no gain.

Thank god we have fancy names on D like Otto and Leo. They seem to be working well do us.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Bring out Brandon Allen

Quote:Bortles is really sucking today.

But, he's going to end up with a ton of yards and maybe some TDs because they're way behind,, and the peanut gallery will be:

"Bortles was great,, it's all the defense."

Plz,, maybe some games. But not today. Geez
no it is everything.  Like a MLB on their best WR

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quote:It's official. I'm now on the fire Gus train. Time to start voicing hard to let them know we as fana won't put up with this shut anymore.

Rehire Coughlin.

Fire Gus. I agree. Now, at halftime
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus