Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Chargers Game Day Thread***

So instead of them having to snap it before the 2min warning they stop and reset the play clock. Wow

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He reminds me of mark sanchez, honestly. Dude throws at least one pick every game. Stares down recievers. Has no clue how to make any presnap reads

Quote:Our D is better than this, I have hope they force a few turnovers and the offense wakes up! 27-24 Jags
This isn't college.

Quote:Starting to wonder about Bortles. I used to think franchise guy, but man, his bonehead decisions, indecision, and lack of accuracy might be higher than I thought.

He has a lot to prove. He's been overrated by this fanbase
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:21-0 lol my god

It feels worse, honestly...

No pain, no gain.

Quote:Underthrown into triple coverage to Rashad Greene. Do we have anywhere else to go with the ball? There has to be something better.

And isn't Rashad like 5'11? Smh bad decision

This offense has regressed.  

Bortles trying to do too much, the greats pick apart a D, they don't try to make 30yards every play. I'm a huge fan, but Bortles is playing like a young inexperienced qb

This team I swear man

Jacksonville Jaguars: the official sponsor of Suckness.

Quote:This isn't college.
I think the FSU game got to his head.

This is just insult to injury… Poor guy.

We don't score by the half I'm out.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Defensive scheme is absolutely garbage today.

I'm sure it was covered but why is Poluszney covering Travis Benjamin

Bortles with the 1/3 TD/INT ratio right now :whistling:

Quote:Starting to wonder about Bortles. I used to think franchise guy, but man, his bonehead decisions, indecision, and lack of accuracy might be higher than I thought.

Well, we all hoped that his improvement in year two would be followed by further improvement. But this year is a step backwards rather than further progress. Right now he's looking just plain bad.

There are 3 games a year where it seems we have a football team. And then we have the rest of the season.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Thank God I have free Sunday Ticket this year

It's just a game it's just a game it's just a game......
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Our D is better than this, I have hope they force a few turnovers and the offense wakes up! 27-24 Jags
LMAO,   funniest thing I've read all day.   

Quote:He reminds me of mark sanchez, honestly. Dude throws at least one pick every game. Stares down recievers. Has no clue how to make any presnap reads

The decision making, accuracy, and wonky mechanics are worrisome