Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Chargers Game Day Thread***

Jesus piss Christ. House toasted
Blakes Life Matters

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This is the longest quarter I can ever remember
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Jaguars are 0-2 after this game today.

The team isn't garbage.  But coaching is predictable and we are still not managing the game well with time outs, still getting exploited by plays repeatedly without adjusting, still over thinking play calling by not featuring our best players, still trying to force Yeldon as a featured player when he is not, still throwing bad INT's, still allowing huge plays on D where we are either mismatched or lost, still being the Jaguars.

If Gus was anything respectable as a coach the team wouldn't have multiple games in a season where they just don't show up. I don't care where it's played.

No pain, no gain.

I said back in the AFC prediction thread that I have no faith in the Jagaurs winning the AFC South with Gus Bradley as Head Coach, despite the talent we managed to acquire.

Other posters think I am crazy for thinking that way.

Look what we got? A blow-out loss to a depleted Chargers team that lost to the Chiefs Week 1 after losing a 21-point lead.

Losing to the Chargers is already unacceptable. Getting blown out? Someone's getting owned, as far as I am concerned.

Quote:Jaguars are 0-2 after this game today.

Captain Obvious!

Bortles is better runner than Yeldon.

I mean our best corner is playing the slot and the other no name WR. Myles Jack is on the bench. Poz and Skuta are covering WRs. Thats all Gus Bradley

Bortles just throwing the ball on the ground.  He's pissed too.

Mods close thread. There is nothing more to say. 

Vick Bortles. Lets give him 90 speed on madden for a week.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:Jaguars are 0-2 after this game today.
NO [BLEEP] [BLEEP] SHERLOCK!!!

Quote:It starts at the top.

Yep, Khan is 14-52 as an owner after today. It has to be close to the worst record of all time.

But hey, the franchise has almost tripled in value, so what does he care. He is making money hand over fist whether we win or lose.

Come on at least get me some fantasy point for Robinson
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Im about done with this, [BLEEP] did we as a fan base do to deserve this decade of embarassment? Gus better be gone, im not even in the locker room and i cant not tune out him out when he talks.
[img]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/1a8a2498-9833-4b7d-8cc7-5e45aa36d9f6[/img][img=648x560]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/cfd7a344-8206-4fed-a4c4-6536e150b1a7[/img]

Our friends in Indy are off to 0-2 too 

Beachum down.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:Come on at least get me some fantasy point for Robinson

Damn I know right lol

Wow beachum looks out...
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.