Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Chargers Game Day Thread***

This team is cursed. I don't even think this is the Marino curse, this is some bad juju where Everbank was probably built on top of some Indian Burial ground

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We need Leonard Fournette!

With Beachum down. Might as well forfeit, the joke can't stop anything. Bortles is probably next because of that.

Quote:Are you seriously implying he doesn't want to win?  There is dumb and there is JagAU09.  I have no doubt Khan wants to win and he has backed that up with the money he has spent.  This has nothing to do with Khan other than questioning his pick as GM (which I liked) who in turn picked the coach.

Khan can get rid of Bradley if he wants to.  If Caldwell is the one stopping him, then Caldwell is also an idiot with questionable judgement for wanting to keep this loser.

Rams leading the Seahawks 9-3. The Angry Beaver is going to get a win before us.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

flag incoming

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Is there a reason we keep giving it to Yeldon?  I just don't get it.

Just pull the starters. It's not worth keeping them in

Gus Bradley on Jokel moving to LT  "He did some really nice things over there, I feel good about the move"

As a so long salute to Gus, I raise my spoonful of rocky road ice cream and I present him with my middle finger..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2016, 07:25 PM by jag2543.)

Omammemeh is in playing LT
A good loser is a good loser

It seems the years of agony and anguish of being a Jaguars fan on Sundays carries on.

No pain, no gain.

Hope Beachum is ok

Quote:Is there a reason we keep giving it to Yeldon?  I just don't get it.

gus is starting him in fantasy football and it's a ppr league?

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Lee gets himself hurt again.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:We need Leonard Fournette!

This, Yeldon sucks.

Quote:gus is starting him in fantasy football and it's a ppr league?
PPR?

No shutout! Yayyyy
No commercial messages in sigs

Well no shutout.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Comeback time!!!!!!
[Image: giphy.gif]