Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Chargers Game Day Thread***

Quote:Is there a reason we keep giving it to Yeldon?  I just don't get it.

That's cuz you're an idiot.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It's not a shutout!!!
PA Jags Fan
;
; Supporting from long distance

Quote:This, Yeldon sucks.

LOL.

No pain, no gain.

South Carolina State pulled the mercy rule against Clemson yesterday, can we please do the same and make a statement? 

I am disappointed it is NOT a shutout.

Anyone want to bet this will save Gus's job?

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2016, 07:01 PM by JaguarJosh05.)

Lets get those garbage yards and TD's for the fantasy folks. Some scripted garbage to hang our hats on to keep some of these buffoons we call coaches employed.

No pain, no gain.

Somewhere some loser is saying, "at least we didn't get shut out!"
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

I'm pouring my frosty out in memory of Bradley. RIP
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:South Carolina State pulled the mercy rule against Clemson yesterday, can we please do the same and make a statement?

No. I want Pus Badly to absorb every second of this loss.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Quote:Are you seriously implying he doesn't want to win?  There is dumb and there is JagAU09.  I have no doubt Khan wants to win and he has backed that up with the money he has spent.  This has nothing to do with Khan other than questioning his pick as GM (which I liked) who in turn picked the coach.

No, I'm just frustrated with this team. I'm sure he would rather win than lose though. But, between here and Fulham he definitely appears to be lacking as a professional sports owner. 

I don't mind that Yeldon is an average NFL RB.  What I do mind is the fact that we keep force feeding him the ball and we seem to have no imagination on offense or adjustments to what they are doing on D.  We just keep doing what we were going to do before the game.

So now Yeldon sucks ? Wow, this board...

Quote:PPR?

Points per reception the more carries or receptions counts toward points not just yards.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:No. I want Pus Badly to absorb every second of this loss.

Can't disagree with that since there's been no chance of winning since even before the 2nd half. 

Quote:So now Yeldon sucks ? Wow, this board...

Yes? what big plays has he made? He goes down with arm tackles.

Beachum to the hospital.

Quote:So now Yeldon sucks ? Wow, this board...

I've always thought he was overrated. Even when he played for Bama

Quote:Yes? what big plays has he made? He goes down with arm tackles.
And he's slow as [BLEEP]

Quote:Beachum to the hospital.

Hopefully just a precaution
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:No, I'm just frustrated with this team. I'm sure he would rather win than lose though. But, between here and Fulham he definitely appears to be lacking as a professional sports owner. 

Be frustrated, but be honest.  He has been extremely professional.  He is also transforming downtown and this city.  Ya, we aren't winning and our team sucks, but it isn't like we don't have players now.  The coaching call is on Dave Caldwell and Dave has proven to be a pretty good GM in the draft and in free agency.