Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Chargers Game Day Thread***

Quote:FIFY

I can see why our players would find it confusing.

No pain, no gain.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm just going to believe I haven't woken up from going to sleep last night. Be a nightmare please..
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2016, 07:17 PM by JackCity.)

Quote:Just out of curiosity, who was 170???
I think Bert Bell. He coached 58 times and won 10 times for a percentage of .170.

Quote:170 coach's have coached at least 50 games in NFL history.

Gus is ranked 169th out of them with a winning percentage of .240.

This pretty much sums up Gus' tenure here and it isn't pretty.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:I'm just going to believe I haven't woken up from going to sleep last night. Be a nightmare please..

4 year nightmare
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

lol at Bortles still being in the game.

We've got to keep Gus around long enough to get that 170th spot.....

Quote:What's crazy is the Chargers are starting a rookie linebacker (Jatavis Brown) they selected in 5th round, he started last week too. The fact that this coaching staff haven't (until now) gotten Myles on the field is ridiculous

I've heard several people I know (even my uncle) tell me that they're trying to teach him the defense... WHAT THE [BLEEP]? He was UCLA's ENTIRE DEFENSE... and we need to teach him something inferior?? Give me a [BLEEP] break. 

How do you start a petition? This season can be saved if we fire Gus

More garbage time stats for Bortles. Same as last year.

Quote:4 year nightmare

My nightmare is even longer then 4 years.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2016, 07:20 PM by Mowerguy.)

i'm too hammered to care anymore......I want to hurl when I see gus or olson on the tV....wash too....theY're all incompetent.

Khan....JUST DO YOUR JOB

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

ARob is a stud, I wish he was on a better team. Must be terrible to have to play for these scrubs

Quote:My nightmare is even longer then 4 years.

It's more like 8.

No pain, no gain.

Sorry guys, the fact is Khan will not fire Gus during the season. 

And another concussion

Denard is dead. Wow.
No commercial messages in sigs

That should be helmet to helmet, that was bad.

No defenseless receiver call

I just got back from Subway. What happened?