Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Training Camp Twitter Thread

@ESPNdirocco: Jaguars announce Sunday's practice has been moved from 10 am ET to 6:45 pm ET. Still open to the public.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

@mike_e_kaye: Marqise Lee with no helmet for the second straight day. Jaguars being "careful" with the hamstring as Gus said yesterday. #Jaguars
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

@mike_e_kaye: Yeldon (right ankle) with also not be practicing for the second straight day.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 07-30-2016, 10:09 AM by Treestone Ice.)

Quote:@ESPNdirocco: Jaguars announce Sunday's practice has been moved from 10 am ET to 6:45 pm ET. Still open to the public.

Welp, back to bed for me in that case. Gonna time travel tomorrow boys.

@ryanohalloran: Gus is practicing on a Sunday night to get players acclimated to Sunday night games after NBC flexes final six #Jaguars games.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Apparently Ramsey hasn't talked to the media at all yesterday...

And today he made the media wait for an hour before he finally talked.

Kind of weird for a rookie to behave that way.

I don't feel like talking to anyone after GOLFING in this weather. Who can blame him.

Quote:I don't feel like talking to anyone after GOLFING in this weather. Who can blame him.

Yeah. I could care less if he doesn't want to talk to the media. By all accounts he's been a beast on the field so far. I'll take that over interviews all day.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

[Image: Conk5JqXYAAYuS_.jpg]

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/jpshadrick'>J.P. Shadrick</a> [Image: VerifiedTwitter_Icon.png]<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/jpshadrick'>@jpshadrick</a>
A moment alone for @Thee_AR15 before taking the practice field #JaxCamp16 #Jaguars pic.twitter.com/WdeD59yNof

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

[Image: ConkLhmW8AAEqR2.jpg]

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/JohnOehser'>John Oehser</a> [Image: VerifiedTwitter_Icon.png]<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/JohnOehser'>@JohnOehser</a>
Jaguars 2016 Training Camp Day 3 underway pic.twitter.com/0NeY8m735j

Jagwired, how do you post tweets like that?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 07-30-2016, 10:46 AM by Jagwired.)

Quote:Jagwired, how do you post tweets like that?
Just copy and paste. If there is more than one picture you have to get rid of it. Like the persons profile pic just backspace it out of the post before you hit post

Quote:Just copy and paste.

Odd, whether I'm on apple or android when I copy and paste they show up without the pictures or hyperlinks.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

probably because you're on a phone

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

(This post was last modified: 07-30-2016, 10:49 AM by Jagwired.)

Quote:Odd, whether I'm on apple or android when I copy and paste they show up without the pictures or hyperlinks.
Cant say how to from a mobile device. I'm on a PC.

I right click and highlight everything then copy.

Quote:probably because you're on a phone

Didn't even think of that. That's probably it.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Not specifically Jags camp, but good news for us nonetheless.

@AdamSchefter: Unhappy with contract, Texans WR DeAndre Hopkins has left camp, holdout underway, HOU has declined to negotiate, via @taniaganguli and me.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Per Mike Kaye, Yannick in with 1s, in coverage, breakup of short Bortles pass.

Sounds like a classic Dom Capers "fire zone" blitz.

'02

@mike_e_kaye: Shoulder pads on so fans are getting a bit more action than the prior two days. Interested to see the intensity during team drills. #jaguars
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Not specifically Jags camp, but good news for us nonetheless.

@AdamSchefter: Unhappy with contract, Texans WR DeAndre Hopkins has left camp, holdout underway, HOU has declined to negotiate, via @taniaganguli and me.

I wouldn't be surprised if he wants the biggest WR contract in the NFL or close to that at least.

Quote:Seems like it. Though I could still see someone like Shatley pushing for the LG spot.

I know. For me to be ok with the Joke at LG, I need to see him get low enough to obtain leverage on DTs. I just don't picture him being able to do this.

'02