Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Training Camp Twitter Thread

Another person not impressed.

[Image: mckayladisappointed.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Marks and Fowler blowing up Cann and Parnell

Tweet from Drew Copley (@DrewASJax) - Jaguars line drills. 2-on-2. Dante Fowler Jr. & Sen'Derrick Marks versus Jermey Parnell & AJ Cann. #ASJax #Jaguars http://twitter.com/DrewASJax/status/7605...72/video/1

https://twitter.com/DrewASJax/status/760558065796124672
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Coach Gus after practice in pads says "not up to our standards out there"

This doesn't bode well for the upcoming season. lol

Can someone let us all know exactly what "our standards are out there"?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Looks like a kicking competition could be brewing:

Quote:K Sam Ficken appeared to make field goals of 33, 33, 38, 44, 48 and 58 yards. His final kick sailed into the net with room to spare.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://m.jacksonville.com/opinion/blog/544821/ryan-ohalloran/2016-08-02/jaguars-camp-report-day-6#article=6798A3A5E4412C1E44221D5853B0BF5D945B'>http://m.jacksonville.com/opinion/blog/544821/ryan-ohalloran/2016-08-02/jaguars-camp-report-day-6#article=6798A3A5E4412C1E44221D5853B0BF5D945B</a>
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

It's just training camp.  It's just practice.  When the pre-season games start is when we can possibly judge how the team is going to perform this season.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:For anyone out of market.  Can get audio home and away with nfl game pass during live games and watch um the day after.  Not exactly the same but better then nothing for only $99.00 plus tax for entire year. 
This product is free for Season Ticket Holders..

Quote: 

<div>[Image: 05c384a89ebb1b1a849ff289404e3d64_normal.jpeg]
<div>
<div>Ryan O'Halloran [Image: VerifiedTwitter_Icon.png]@ryanohalloran
Gus ripping into players after practice.
</div>
</div>

</div>
He only gave them vanilla no chocolate?

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:The sky is falling the sky us falling. You know there are some LEGIT idiots on this board, troll or not.
Who are the bigger trolls?  Most of the time they are right the sky completely collapsed. 

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:Who are the bigger trolls? Most of the time they are right the sky completely collapsed.

This is a pretty easy fan base to troll. First off, most of the actual fans on this board are pretty die hard, so it's easy to get under our skin. Also, things have been so bad for so long, that it sometimes is hard to tell who is a troll and who is just a jaded fan. In addition, as annoying as it is, the people who have been negative about the team, coaches, players etc, more often end up being right, and those of us who try to remain positive have been left disappointed over the last several years. At least that is how It has been for me, having joined the board in 2011.

Ryan O, on 1010xl in the 6pm hour, said he thinks the left side of the o-line will be a complete dumpster fire this season. I hope he is wrong. 

Quote:Ryan O, on 1010xl in the 6pm hour, said he thinks the left side of the o-line will be a complete dumpster fire this season. I hope he is wrong.

I hope so too, but I wouldn't doubt it. It was a dumpster fire last season, and we are relying on the Joke to improve(ha) and Beachum coming off a torn acl.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:Can someone let us all know exactly what "our standards are out there"?
I don't know, we need a outline from Gus.

Quote:Ryan O, on 1010xl in the 6pm hour, said he thinks the left side of the o-line will be a complete dumpster fire this season. I hope he is wrong. 

Also said Jack hasn't shown up.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Apparently they are bringing Jack along veeeeery slowly. They seem content with their starting LBers
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:I don't know, we need a outline from Gus.

Both shoes on

Socks the same color

Boxers inside pants

Shirt taggie thing in back

Helmet, facemask forward
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Also said Jack hasn't shown up.

True. But they also said linebacker was almost impossible to gauge this time of year. However, their comments about Joke and Beachum were not good. Shatley apparently has been awful. According to them, no one on that left side has been good. 

Yeah as that is one Achilles heel there on the left side.

On Beachum I'm confident he can step up and play decently.

Left guard is indeed a concern and since there were a few good guards available in FA I'm surprised we didn't try to address it properly. 

Perhaps they are-were hoping that Bernadeau could be a Parnell-like addition but reports so far about him aren't encouraging. We'll see when preseason comes how the Oline will be.

Ryan O's opinion is low on my list of worries.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Maybe it's just me but I seriously question Ryan's ability to observe and accurately assess the quality of O-line play in training camp.