Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Training Camp Twitter Thread

I wonder if the fan that was out chilling on the field is a poster on the board to share this gem.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:During 7-vs.-7, CB Prince Amukamara continued his strong week with a pass break-up against Robinson. Good coverage during this segment forced Bortles and Henne to each throw a pass away. Allen and Wittek threw touchdowns to Tony Washington and Jamal Robinson, respectively.

"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Tweet from Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) - One last takeaway from the #Jaguars: They believe former No. 3 pick Dante Fowler is going to be a star. He's been embarrassing OLs all camp.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/761294259009884160
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

[Image: Cof6Z-9UsAE3GHR.jpg]

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/Bb5Foundation'>BB5Foundation</a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/Bb5Foundation'>@Bb5Foundation</a> [Image: RetweetIcon.gif]<span> Retweeted by <span>Blake Bortles</span></span>
@BBortles5 join me at the @BoldCityBrigade boldcitybrigade.com/bcball for a great cause! pic.twitter.com/NsLxm9PlzG

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 08-04-2016, 05:25 PM by The Real Marty.)

Quote:Tweet from Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) - One last takeaway from the #Jaguars: They believe former No. 3 pick Dante Fowler is going to be a star. He's been embarrassing OLs all camp.
<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/761294259009884160'>https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/761294259009884160</a>
First time I saw him (on video) going around some tackling dummies, I was stunned at how quick-twitch athletic he is.

I can only surmise that he used the past year to mature physically. He is very young.

The Bank is ready for action.

[Image: 1702.jpg]

Quote:The Bank is ready for action.

[Image: 1702.jpg]

Looking sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

So the opposing team will still come out of which tunnel?

Anyone else get scared when things start looking really good?

I mean Fowler is beasting. ARob is the man. Our team has depth and talent.... I'm so nervous!

Quote:Anyone else get scared when things start looking really good?

I mean Fowler is beasting. ARob is the man. Our team has depth and talent.... I'm so nervous!

I know, I expect that we'll have like five starters injured tomorrow.
"Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other." Galatians 5:26

2015 NFL Draft - Analyzing Targets www.jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/7892-2015-nfl-draft-analyzing-targets/

(This post was last modified: 08-04-2016, 07:03 PM by Jagwired.)

Quote:So the opposing team will still come out of which tunnel?
The one you can see in that pic in the end zone on the right.

(This post was last modified: 08-04-2016, 07:26 PM by JagFanatic24.)

Girls get scared. Here, have a snickers. Better?

Boseli says Fowler is the real deal.
"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Quote:Girls get scared. Here, have a snickers. Better?

You're a special poster.

Lol. My wife and I always joke that when the Jags make the Super Bowl someday we will be miserable for 2 weeks and the whole game due to nerves!
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

(This post was last modified: 08-04-2016, 07:43 PM by DarloJAG84.)

Here's a genuine question.. do any of us Jags fans actually know what to do when we win?

I mean, is there a plan in place?.. :woot:

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

I don't know whether to be happy about Ramsey's instincts or sad about Bortles Garrard-esque lock on.

https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/761344246225969154

Quote:I don't know whether to be happy about Ramsey's instincts or sad about Bortles Garrard-esque lock on.

https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/761344246225969154
That wasn't blake who threw the ball so please do us a favor and get your facts right. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:That wasn't blake who threw the ball so please do us a favor and get your facts right. 

Wow, just noticed that, lol. Wheww. Thank you.

Quote:Here's a genuine question.. do any of us Jags fans actually know what to do when we win?

I mean, is there a plan in place?.. :woot:

Most of us are so drunk by 3rd quarter we have to sign on to the MB here after to the game to check..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]