Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2016 NFL Draft Thread***

Quote:I think most people just assume his health will hold him from being the pick. If he is found healthy enough and picked, I think everyone would be ecstatic.
I surely hope that Caldwell sees through all of the rhetoric concerning Mack's health. His doctor has given him a good bill of health while no NFL team has found any issues as well. I feel that he's being targeted negatively as this happens every year before the draft...

NH3...

"AZANE"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'd normally agree with you NH3, but Jack just recently came out and stated he might need micro fracture surgery and the issue could cause him to have a short NFL career. But like I said, if Dave picks him, I'm good.

GO JAGS!!

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Quote:I'd normally agree with you NH3, but Jack just recently came out and stated he might need micro fracture surgery and the issue could cause him to have a short NFL career. But like I said, if Dave picks him, I'm good.

GO JAGS!!
O.K. I did hear of the possibility of him having this surgery to which I thought it was a rumor. I didn't know that he himself made this startment...  

NH3...

"AZANE"

I hope Dave takes Mack...at #15 after picking up a 2nd and a 3rd.

Will the draft be aired online?

Who is Mack?

Quote:Who is Mack?

We're drafting Khalil Mack. We don't care if he already plays for the Raiders, we're taking him.
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2016, 06:20 PM by BritishJag.)

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://imgur.com/208HY12'>http://imgur.com/208HY12</a>

yeah, I hope we don't draft Jack so I don't have to read people try and force "Mack" as a nickname.

Not even a nickname, why not just type Jack? The J is literally right above the M on the keyboard

I think this song is appropriate for tonight's draft: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbBmN2hcwb0

Depending on how this draft goes, we could be 2-3 years from winning our first superbowl, or another 5+ years of "rebuilding".

Quote:yeah, I hope we don't draft Jack so I don't have to read people try and force "Mack" as a nickname.

Not even a nickname, why not just type Jack? The J is literally right above the M on the keyboard

I'm sure the scouts will say the same thing. That's their primary concern outside of whether or not the guy can cook.
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

Civil war midnight showing then delayed draft

Hell of a night

Go jags

The start time is closing in Jaguar Fans...   :woot:

NH3...

"AZANE"

Okay, Myles Jack.  Either him or Jamsey or Duckner or Lloyd.

Ramsey/Bosa . Its all good baby baby. Don't want Stanley/Floyd

It's Probably Bosa

I'm thinking its Bosa also now with these Jack issues.
Shock the world

Channeling my Inner Homebiscuit:  We gonna lose

So how bad was this Miles Jack's knee injury?  

Quote:So how bad was this Miles Jack's knee injury?
Let's put it this way, Fowler's was worse.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.