Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2016 NFL Draft Thread***

Quote:Is there's other official draft thread to post in? Not feeling this one

I started writing one before midnight, but clicked on the Post Topic button four minutes late. So it got merged into one started by kmann. Then mods merged both into Amelia's thread in the Jaguars forum started at 11:59.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'd be thrilled to come out with Bosa and Kelly.

I think Bosa is severely under rated on here

Quote:Are you hoping that streak ends tonight?

If we are trading back into the first, we need to trade down for ammo.
No commercial messages in sigs

Here we go! I got my sound on. In a couple minutes the Los Angeles Rams will be on the clock.

Are any local channels showing today's draft?

Quote:I'd be thrilled to come out with Bosa and Kelly.

I think Bosa is severely under rated on here

I have always been convinced the only reason people underrate Joey Bosa is they hate Ohio State.

Ramsey would be the only pick I'd be happy with. I hope he falls to us. I think Bosa is going to be an average 6-8 sack guy. Buckner=bust. And a short career for Jack.

Quote:Are any local channels showing today's draft?

It is always shown on ESPN and NFL Network. If you are like me, you have to watch it online.

Quote:What? We have the #5 pick.

#3 is when the real draft starts.

Annnd it's time.

Draft time!

Rams probably should go Wentz, but they'll go Goff.

No, #1 is when the real draft starts.

Here we go

What if we pick Bosa/Ramsey @ 5 and then trade back up to the mid-late 1st round to take Myles Jack (who could realistically fall quite a bit)?

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2016, 08:06 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Phew! This year I did not miss Roger Goodell commencing the draft.

Kevin Dodd!
"Get Better Everyday"

Quote:What if we pick Bosa/Ramsey @ 5 and then trade back up to the mid-late 1st round to take Myles Jack (who could realistically fall quite a bit)?

Would be a dream start, depending on what we gave up to get back into the 1st.

Quote:I'm afraid this is not the right link.
This is not the link you're looking for?

Dont dissappoint me Dave.

Don't milk the clock LA we knw u going QB