Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2016 NFL Draft Thread***

Who goes first: Tunsil or Jack?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Were they really?

Yeah, They called him lazy, in a nut shell.  They showed his loafing during the bowl game they played this year.

Quote:Any chance Myles Jack falls to the 2nd round? I think at a certain point the Jags will have to consider trading back up into the 1st for him if he really does slide.
The Jack train has left the station...

NH3...

"AZANE"

Quote:Jack isn't gonna slide much further. He can't.

It actually made me sad to see him sitting there like a puppy dog earlier.  I hope he doesn't fall out of the 1st round

Quote:@movethesticks Jags GM David Caldwell told me Ramsey will play CB and will get some time in the nickel as well.

So he will not be a safety?

The Cowboys front office and scouts wanted Ramsey but Jerry Jones and the coaches wanted Elliott. 

Quote:It actually made me sad to see him sitting there like a puppy dog earlier.  I hope he doesn't fall out of the 1st round
No Chance.  Pittsburgh loves LB's.  If he is there they will draft him

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Ramsey is a "rubber meets the road" kinda prospect.

There goes Buckner.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:Who goes first: Tunsil or Jack?
At this point Jack lol

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Buckner falls right into Chips lap.

Ryan O'Halloran says Myles Jack is still on the jaguars board, so no concerns over his knee for us, probably would have been him the pick if Ramsey didn't fall to us Smile

Quote:Buckner should be going to SF now

He did.

Quote:The Cowboys front office and scouts wanted Ramsey but Jerry Jones and the coaches wanted Elliott. 

Who said that?

Who lands in Jacksonville next? Think trade up for Noah Spence?

What is the cost to move back into 1st if Jack is still there at 15?

Quote:So he will not be a safety?

No O'Halloran wrote on twitter that Gus said they always wanted him to play CB.

Trade at the Browns spot
No commercial messages in sigs

Gotta be Tunsil

Buckner is Hawaiian!

NH3...

"AZANE"