Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2016 NFL Draft Thread***

Quote:I just had a revalation...  Miles Jack is going to the patriots unless we can trade up to get him...
What u did thar...i c it.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Dont mess with the Raiders

Quote:I just had a revalation... Miles Jack is going to the patriots unless we can trade up to get him...

Huh?
"I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Jags last 3 first rounders:

Central Florida

Florida

Florida State

Any good players coming out of USF, FIU or FIU next year?

lol Oakland

Quote:I just had a revalation... Miles Jack is going to the patriots unless we can trade up to get him...
Patriots don't have a 1st rounder.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:Jags last 3 first rounders:

Central Florida

Florida

Florida State

Any good players coming out of USF, FIU or FIU next year?
Don't forget UNF...

With what pick is NE getting Jack?

Quote:I just had a revalation...  Miles Jack is going to the patriots unless we can trade up to get him...

They don't have a first round pick.

Quote:If Jack falls into the 20s, there's a reason, and trading up for him would be unnecessary and a mistake.
Jaguars already said they are fine with Jacks Knee, and he was on their board but Ramsey was higher

If we get to 25, then I would start to think about trading up

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Browns actually picking
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:If Jack falls into the 20s, there's a reason, and trading up for him would be unnecessary and a mistake.

Yeah...  You're right...  But the thought of him being healthy and playing with Telvin Smith makes me drool...  It's just a fantasy, but man, it would be sweet

Quote:They don't have a first round pick.

welp

Question. How are we going to upgrade our LB Corp within the 2016 NFL Draft?

NH3...

"AZANE"

Falcons will take Myles Jack.

Not Treadwell?

Quote:Question. How are we going to upgrade our LB Corp within the 2016 NFL Draft?

NH3...
By drafting a couple linebackers?

CLE with a questionable choice in my opinion.

Coleman is just fast… That's all.

Coleman is a reach

I am so excited that the Jaguars drafted Jalen Ramsey, whom I had thought was the pick all along (but many had me starting to think that Myles Jack was the one).