Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2016 NFL Draft Thread***

Quote:Where is all the DT supposed to come off the board early?
Just Rankins so far.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

As expected Denver traded up for Paxton Lynch.

Quote:Ill be more than happy to trade up for Jack
I think GB goes Jack, they need a ILB

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

I say we stay put at 38. Good players will be available.
Shock the world

We done for today?

Quote:Lynch has not experience in the huddle?  Oh man, that doesn't sound like a fun learning curve for the kid...
Kubiak's offense is kind of wacky. The fact that they inquired about Kaepernick suggests that they aren't looking for another Peyton Manning offense.

Quote:Being at the draft seems like one of those things that sounds a lot better than it actually is.
I know someone who attended all three days a while back. He slept through most of the third day before realizing that his hotel room bed was more comfortable than his chair at Radio City Music Hall.

Jack will be in Jacksonville week 1.

Quote:Paxton Lynch is Asian?

Obviously not.

If Jack is a top 5 player on there board, why not make the move.

Quote:As expected Denver traded up for Paxton Lynch.
Didn't you just say Cook was your prediction for the pick?

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/playe...-alexander

CB Mackensie Alexander still undrafted too..

Quote:Kubiak's offense is kind of wacky. The fact that they inquired about Kaepernick suggests that they aren't looking for another Peyton Manning offense.

I know someone who attended all three days a while back. He slept through most of the third day before realizing that his hotel room bed was more comfortable than his chair at Radio City Music Hall.

What do they do between all these picks? T-shirt cannons?

Quote:I think GB goes Jack, they need a ILB
I think a DT

Quote:Honestly? If the guy's knee was alright, I'd have preferred him to Ramsey. I'm just not interested in spending a high pick on a guy who might not play for more than a year or two, no matter how good he might be for those seasons.

You gotta like his honesty...  LOL, sorry for the typo.  I was just saying that he kinda sunk his own chances with his honesty in that Wednesday interview...

But we're in agreement.  If you give me the choice between an elite LB or an elite CB, I go LB all the way...  But when you're only looking at a 2 or 3 year window, if that, then you really can't take him...

Quote:Reggie Ragland undrafted keep that in mind too when talking about trading up... might still be great players in the 2nd...
I read today that they discovered Reggie Ragland has an enlarged Aorta.Medical warning sign.

Jack or Ragland?

Quote:http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/playe...-alexander

CB Mackensie Alexander still undrafted too..
meh, we dont need another number 2 corner.  We have 3 already

I think packers will draft Andrew billings
"it's only smellz"

- Rocco Siffredi

Pick is in for Green Bay.

Quote:If Jack is a top 5 player on there board, why not make the move.
[Image: KNEEPOP003.jpg]