Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2016 NFL Draft Thread***

Wow Jack fell out of the 1st round

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think that this draft so far has fallen very well for the Jags.  They should get another very talented defensive player with their 2nd pick tomorrow.

Nobody drafted Myles Jack in the 1st round shows how little a lot of this Mock Draft experts really know..

We need a rule here that nobody is allowed to announce the pick before it is called at the podium.

Quote:Wow Jack fell out of the 1st round
Feel bad for him, but the microfracture surgery could ruin his career

Enjoy your night everyone. Ogbah or Alexander in round two, please.

Quote:You don't know anything.  That's why JDub had to put you in check.  C'mon, man.  Get back into regular season form.  You've let yourself slip.  

LOL Yep, Sometimes I can be one of the smartest posters.

Quote:I'm wondering how the Sports Illustrated live blog is quicker than ESPN or NFL Network?

The five second or so delay that live tv has now so they can catch any random Janet Jackson boob shots.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2016, 11:44 PM by TJBender.)

Quote:We need a rule here that nobody is allowed to announce the pick before it is called at the podium.
You should go start a thread in the jaguars.com forum about it.

Edit: I'm actually not being entirely sarcastic about that. Tipping picks is a Richard move.

Quote:We need a rule here that nobody is allowed to announce the pick before it is called at the podium.
There is a common courtesy that IS well known, except for a numb-skull named bklynjag...

We had already established this in the early stages of this thread.

I would be up for a temporary ban of some sort for him - but people may think it's too harsh.

I don't care.

Well if we are going to start making rules...
"I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

See you all tomorrow night. GO JAGUARS!

Quote:Nobody drafted Myles Jack in the 1st round shows how little a lot of this Mock Draft experts really know..

Because they don't know about the detailed medical. Many were basing their mocks off jack being healthy. Obviously his medicals didn't check out so the mocks were inaccurate. His talent is all they could base the mock on.

Quote:There is a common courtesy that IS well known, except for a numb-skull named bklynjag...

I would be up for a temporary ban of some sort for him - but people may think it's too harsh.

I don't care.

What are you talking about? I announce after i see it on tv.

Quote:The five second or so delay that live tv has now so they can catch any random Janet Jackson boob shots.

Can it become a 1 day bannable offense to spoil pick announcements? There should be a "SPOILERS" thread for the twitter folks.

Quote:What are you talking about? I announce after i see it on tv.

I have both stations on and no, you don't.

Quote:There is a common courtesy that IS well known, except for a numb-skull named bklynjag...

I don't care.

What are you talking about? I announce after i see it on tv.

Quote:Well if we are going to start making rules...

Remember when NFL Network showed players on the phone in the green room? Rich Eisen said he did not like that at all, which is why NFLN stopped doing it.

Quote:What are you talking about? I announce after i see it on tv.
Pure lie.

I have ESPN and NFLN running.

You get your info fed through twitter and live blogs.

I couldn't be happier that Jalen Ramsey is the Jaguars 1st round pick!