Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2016 NFL Draft Thread***

Quote:What are you talking about? I announce after i see it on TV.

You announce it before Roger Goodell walks to the podium with a card in his hand.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Pure lie.

I have ESPN and NFLN running.

You get your info fed through twitter and live blogs.

Maybe different feeds. Im in NY.

Quote:Can it become a 1 day bannable offense to spoil pick announcements? There should be a "SPOILERS" thread for the twitter folks.

So I have to ask. If you really do not want to be spoiled roughly 5-10 minutes about a pick, what are you doing reading a NFL forum and refreshing it every minute? It's like if you do not want to be spoiled for what happened on any TV show like GoT or Walking Dead, you avoid facebook until you watch the show.

Sure, it is a courtesy, but you know someone is going to spoil it. 

There is an ignore feature that you can put anyone on temporarily if they keep posting spoilers.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:What are you talking about? I announce after i see it on tv.

I appreciate what you're doing. I don't have cable and the sooner I can see the name picked, the better for me. Nfl.com has been 5 around minutes behind on the draft tracker.

Quote:You announce it before Roger Goodell walks to the podium with a card in his hand.

The speed of broadcast TV is different to the many parts of the country.

It is totally believable that the speed of the broadcast to New York is faster than Jacksonville. 

Quote:So I have to ask. If you really do not want to be spoiled roughly 5-10 minutes about a pick, what are you doing reading a NFL forum and refreshing it every minute? It's like if you do not want to be spoiled for what happened on any TV show like GoT or Walking Dead, you avoid facebook until you watch the show.

It is only a courtesy if you play by the rules and wait until the player's name is called by whoever is holding the card.

Quote:Maybe different feeds. Im in NY.
I seen the picks on twitter as well. Then you posted them. Most of us are smarter than you. Why spoil the pick for them?

Quote:So I have to ask. If you really do not want to be spoiled roughly 5-10 minutes about a pick, what are you doing reading a NFL forum and refreshing it every minute? It's like if you do not want to be spoiled for what happened on any TV show like GoT or Walking Dead, you avoid facebook until you watch the show.

If some ego-thirsty kid yearning for attention does not want to play within the lines, he can find a different thread.

Plain and simple. 

There is a difference between the normal tv lag and the info leaked on twitter/live blogs.

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2016, 11:51 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:There is an ignore feature that you can put anyone on temporarily if they keep posting spoilers.

Yeah but what if other people don't ignore Brooklyn? Then I would get the news early anyway despite ignoring him by reading their replies. That is why it matters.

Now that you know you're ahead of everyone else...you can be a sweetheart and not post before you know everyone else can see it. :yes:

Quote:The speed of broadcast TV is different to the many parts of the country.

It is totally believable that the speed of the broadcast to New York is faster than Jacksonville.

That's what im saying, but they like to blame me first chance they get.

Quote:Now that you know you're ahead of everyone else...you can be a sweetheart and not post before you know everyone else can see it. :yes:

Certainly.

Quote:Yeah but what if other people don't ignore Brooklyn? Then I get the news early anyway despite ignoring him by reading their replies.

Then you might not want to be posting on here during the draft if finding out ahead of time to too much for you. You can only control what you do, you can not control the actions on others.

Quote:Certainly.

Thank you!! :kiss:

Now that Round 1 is over, let's celebrate the new addition to our family, CB Jalen Ramsey!

You've been figured out. Just stop.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2016, 11:59 PM by jessepeck1213.)

Stop lying. I'm also in New York and you're announcing them way before they're on TV.

Quote:You've been figured out. Just stop.

Huh, what are you talking about

Everyone is focusing on Myles Jack but the draft still has great talent that could've went in the 1st round...

Why trade up Myles Jack will probably there ..