Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2016 NFL Draft Thread***

It's pathetic. Bklyn just goes on Twitter and finds it a couple of minutes before the pick is announced and then comes on here and posts it. Unbelievable. Glad I basically stayed off the board until after Jags pick.
Shock the world

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:So I have to ask. If you really do not want to be spoiled roughly 5-10 minutes about a pick, what are you doing reading a NFL forum and refreshing it every minute? It's like if you do not want to be spoiled for what happened on any TV show like GoT or Walking Dead, you avoid facebook until you watch the show.

Sure, it is a courtesy, but you know someone is going to spoil it. 

1. The Game of Thrones Reddit requires "SPOILER" to be on every thread with spoilers and anytime a spoiler is posted it has to be blocked out. Posting spoilers in a non-spoiler thread is not allowed.

2. I'm a Jaguars fan living in Wisconsin. Do you think there are a lot of other venues here for me to get NFL draft discussion as it pertains to the Jaguars?

It's easier for the guy to just stop posting the spoilers than to tell everyone else to go kick rocks.

2nd Round excitement

Mackensie Alexander, CB

Reggie Ragland MILB

Myles Jack OLB

Nick Martin, Center

A'Shawn Robinson, DT

Kevin Dodd, DE

Noah Spence, DE

Moritz Bohringer, WR

Derrick Henry, RB

Quote:It's pathetic. Bklyn just goes on Twitter and finds it a couple of minutes before the pick is announced and then comes on here and posts it. Unbelievable. Glad I basically stayed off the board until after Jags pick.

Wrong, but i guess keep the schtick going.

Quote:Wrong, but i guess keep the schtick going.

Please. It's pathetic.
Shock the world

The ignore feature people...use it. It's very liberating.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

This is what I'm talking about. You were relaying Twitter feed before the pick was made. Don't lie.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:The ignore feature people...use it. It's very liberating.

It's too late after someone posts before it's announced.

Quote:1. The Game of Thrones Reddit requires "SPOILER" to be on every thread with spoilers and anytime a spoiler is posted it has to be blocked out. Posting spoilers in a non-spoiler thread is not allowed.

2. I'm a Jaguars fan living in Wisconsin. Do you think there are a lot of other venues here for me to get NFL draft discussion as it pertains to the Jaguars?

It's easier for the guy to just stop posting the spoilers than to tell everyone else to go kick rocks.

1. Is the Game of Thrones spoiler thread a live one? As in, the one people are posting in as the show is being broadcasted or all the other threads? It is big difference between the two.

2. I'm not saying avoid all draft discussion. I'm just saying why not wait 5-10 minutes. Everyone still on this thread is still enough of nut (me included) to still discuss the pick made 5-10 minutes ago when it is Round 1 and you have 15 minutes between picks.

Also:

Ogbah

Bullard

Correa

Jenkins

Ward

Calhoun

Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

Quote:It's too late after someone posts before it's announced.

There are a couple more days in the draft...

Quote:Don't tip the damn picks smh

Quote:No tipping picks this year.

Quote:Can mods dish out bans for spoilers?

Quote:#ignorebutton. I hate spoilers as much as you.

Also, the Lynch thing was a joke. Not nearly as big of a joke if it would be if that actually happened.

Quote:1. Is the Game of Thrones spoiler thread a live one? As in, the one people are posting in as the show is being broadcasted or all the other threads? It is big difference between the two.

2. I'm not saying avoid all draft discussion. I'm just saying why not wait 5-10 minutes. Everyone still on this thread is still enough of nut (me included) to still discuss the pick made 5-10 minutes ago when it is Round 1 and you have 15 minutes between picks.
How about the one rotten apple not spoil the rest of the bunch?

Quote:1. Is the Game of Thrones spoiler thread a live one? As in, the one people are posting in as the show is being broadcasted or all the other threads? It is big difference between the two.

Wait 5-10 minutes after each pick isn't really an option because of how the draft works.

Again, the easier solution is for the poster posting spoilers to wait a few minutes.

Quote:Wait 5-10 minutes after each pick isn't really an option because of how the draft works.

Again, the easier solution is for the poster posting spoilers to wait a few minutes.

Exactly. There is no reason Brklyn can't wait five minutes. If he continues to spoil it for us, you can guess who will be added to my ignore list.

Quote:Exactly. There is no reason Brklyn can't wait five minutes. If he continues to spoil it for us, you can guess who will be added to my ignore list.

Just do it now and save yourself from having to worry about whether he will or won't do it.

Dallas tried to trade back into the first round for Paxton Lynch. Did the Broncos know that when they traded up to #26?

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/live

What's the problem, exactly?  You are on the thread to find out about the picks.  Why would you not want the information soonest?

Quote:What's the problem, exactly? You are on the thread to find out about the picks. Why would you not want the information soonest?

I think most are on here to discuss the picks, and would rather be able to see the picks announced on television rather than having them spoiled a minute early. And I think most on here would agree with that.

Not cool bro.

First world problems...   yeah!!!  You know if they hadn't forced the long commercial break during our pick you wouldn't have this discussion.  I stopped hitting refresh because that commercial break when our pick was in was so so so long.

Also we are picking at the top of the draft, no shots from the Jaguars draft party and 30 seconds of our war room.  Thanks NFL network.  Hey why don't you cram more LA Rams at me.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.