Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2016 NFL Draft Thread***

Quote:Tweet from Ryan O'Halloran (@ryanohalloran) - Caldwell: "We've had three good looks at (knee). With any player, there's risk." #Jaguars

https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran/status...7496154112
Good Job Jaguar Personnel...

NH3...

"AZANE"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Spence just went. Correa, your our only hope.

Jags finally finding some luck that is not all bad. LOL.

I hope this is turning out like I wrote this afternoon: Jack in the second, Ngakoue in the third, Boehm in the fourth.

Let's go Jags!

Quote:Tampa has a nice draft VH3 and Spence 

I'm glad we dodged the Spence bullet, to be honest

LOVE IT BABY. A+ GRADES GALORE.

This draft almost makes you forget who we have on the offensive side of the ball. Scary.

Rumor has it that Spence has asked for his signing bonus to be paid in mollies.

Quote:This draft almost makes you forget who we have on the offensive side of the ball. Scary.

True that! Dare I say it but we're loaded.

Derrick Henry next to Giants? Brandon Jacobs part 2.

No more edge rushers, we are not playoff bound

Quote:Johnny? Is that you?

NH3...

I've been called worse!

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2016, 07:51 PM by BritishJag.)

We often make good picks in the 3rd round under Caldwell.

So is the plan to scare QB's from throwing the ball to areas on the field to allow the pass rush to get there then?

Who is this Sterling Shepard guy the Giants just picked?

[Image: ChP3qp-WMAAJjHq.jpg]
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:No more edge rushers, we are not playoff bound

No more? At all?

Victor Cruz just went WELP!
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:No more? At all?

All that is left is garbage

I'd love to somehow get Ragland late in the 2nd. He's a lot like poz but that's great in my book.