Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2016 NFL Draft Thread***

Quote:Nassib? Calhoun? Tapper? Josh Perry? Jordan Jenkins?

Lol he's probably never heard of them. He was saying we should take Aguayo at pick 38 earlier.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Mayock, I know I'm getting with Alabama players, busts

Quote:Kyler Fackrell in the 3rd.
1. He's 25.

2. He's a tweener.

3. He's named "Kyler".

Ravens pick Correa

Ravens took a guy we needed

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

There goes Correa.
No commercial messages in sigs

Is this real life? Did the Jaguars really get both Jalen Ramsey and Myles Jack? I hope this is real life.

Correa is going to Baltimore.

Guard/center in the 3rd.

Ravens take Correa, ffffffffffffffffffff

Quote:Is this real life? Did the Jaguars really get both Jalen Ramsey and Myles Jack? I hope this is real life.
No. It's just fantasy. Haven't we had this discussion already?

Quote:Ravens took a guy we needed

They did not. We needed Jack.

Quote:Guard/center in the 3rd.
Looking like that might be our options.

@mylesjack Man, if my knee wasn't acting up, I'd walk back to the green room.

All the garbage edge rushers are getting taken, we need those

Yannick Ngakoue come on down

Quote:I'm glad we got him but suddenly I feel bad, because the difference between being paid as the fifth overall pick and the 36th pick is millions of dollars. And he may only get four or five years out of it and will not make no where near the money he would have made before.
And if he only last through one contract signing, who does it benefits the most. Jack or the Jaguars?

NH3...

"AZANE"

Quote:MJD: "I had the same injury. I had a microfracture in 2011." That was the year he broke Fred Taylor's season rushing record and led the NFL in rushing yards. So why did 31 teams worry too much about Myles Jack's knee?

Interesting. Never knew MJD had microfracture
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Titans take Johnson.

Quote:1. He's 25.

2. He's a tweener.

3. He's named "Kyler".

4. Last name starts with "Fack"