Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2016 NFL Draft Thread***

Quote:If you draft a kicker. 5th or later is a decent range to start looking anything before that and its a pretty big reach. Even the 5th is stretching it.

I could see a little higher since the extra points were moved back, but a 2nd round is ridiculous.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:So the Saints get two Buckeyes. Nice to see college teammates stay together.
Who cares.

Awww, Scott Fujita paid tribute to Will Smith.

Quote:I'm hoping for Yannick with our 3rd.
Quote:I'm on the bandwagon.
Him or Westerman now. 

I'm hoping for Andrew Billings in the third. Guy has potential to be an all pro nose tackle. I think he'd be great to rotate with Miller.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Roberto Aguayo, K, Florida State KICK THE KIELBASA INTO THE BACKSIDE MILLEN Grade

Oh, man. I'm always giddy when I get to give out a Millen grade, and this was a Millen grade if I've ever seen one. Look, I get that kickers are more important now, and I understand that Roberto Aguayo projects as a great kicker. But, come on. Another team that really needed Aguayo was planning on taking him in the fourth round, which would've been justified. The Buccaneers grabbed him in the second - and surrendered a fourth to move up to get him! Who were the Buccaneers leaping to get a kicker? Why would they make such a stupid decision like this!?

Quote:No Nassib.
So we agree. No Nassib and draft Yannick.

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2016, 09:31 PM by knarnn.)

Quote:So we agree. No Nassib and draft Yannick.
Agreed.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:He should be, and I'd still pass easily.

Why though? What ya see wrong with Nassib? We need Pass Rushers.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

SI.com grade for Tampa Bay. Totally blunt.

<p style="margin:0px;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;font-size:15px;color:rgb(47,52,59);background-color:rgb(250,250,250);"><b>Grade F.</b> You don't trade up in the second round to draft a kicker.

Jason la Canfora tweeted @jasonlacanfora Any chance the Bucs had a gas-mask apparatus being passed around their war room when they made that pick? I kid. I kid.

Lol!

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2016, 09:32 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:So we agree. No Nassib and draft Yannick.

Your funny. The most under rated pass rusher I would not pass on.

#Gojags

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2016, 09:32 PM by KYjaggy.)

Quote:No Nassib.
Dodd and Nassib, what is it with you and old, extremely subpar athletes at DE who have very short track records? 

There goes our perennial pro bowler, 15 plus yeas field goal kicker.

Quote:SI.com grade for Tampa Bay. Totally blunt.

<p style="font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:15px;color:rgb(47,52,59);background-color:rgb(250,250,250);"><b>Grade F.</b> You don't trade up in the second round to draft a kicker.
Haha.

Gene Smith 2.0.

<span style="background-color:rgb(250,250,250);">
Grade F. You don't trade up in the second round to draft a kicker.

</span>

Just wait till next year. The Raiders will draft a kicker #1 overall to groom him under Janikowski

Db going off board fast

#Gojags

Panthers got Norman replacement 

Bradberry 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

<p style="font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:15px;color:rgb(47,52,59);background-color:rgb(250,250,250);"><b>Grade F.</b> You don't trade up in the second round to draft a kicker.
bwahahahahahahahahaha

Quote:Your funny. The most under rated pass rusher I would not pass on.
Oh so you want Nassib? You just said No Nassib?

See how important commas are?