Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2016 NFL Draft Thread***

Tweet from J.P. Shadrick (@jpshadrick) - You should see Jags defensive coordinator Todd Wash. Obviously fired up about this haul so far #Jaguars #JAXDraft16

https://twitter.com/jpshadrick/status/72...5966493696
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Anyone else surprised Connor Cook is still available?
Browns better pick him they have 2 picks coming up

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Browns have to take Cook right?

Quote:Kendell Fuller in free fall

What's the deal with that? Pretty good football pedigree in that family and it's not like he was getting by on his name. 

I think it is awesome how on every draft pick call, it is the owner Khan telling the kids to relax and celebrate. It just not something you expect an owner to tell his new young employees and faces of the franchise.

Cool I just saw one skyscraper is lit up with the words DRAFT TOWN.

Quote:Anyone else surprised Connor Cook is still available?

Not exactly. Him not being a co-captain at MSU speaks to his character and leadership, or lack of it.

Quote:Browns have to take Cook right?

Knowing the Browns they'll take Cardale Jones.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Browns better pick him they have 2 picks coming up

I don't care who picks him.

This draft has franchise changing potential. The potential is through the roof with this group so far.

Quote:Not exactly. Him not being a co-captain at MSU speaks to his character and leadership, or lack of it.

He also was hurt by his decision not to play in the Senior Bowl.

Quote:What's the deal with that? Pretty good football pedigree in that family and it's not like he was getting by on his name.

He was pretty inconsistent and I think he has a bad injury,not sure what though.

Wow, the Browns picked a cancer survivor.

I was very confused with the replay

The Panthers traded up to pick Daryl Worley.

Quote:I was very confused with the replay

Replay of what?

Quote:Replay of what?

Of a replay of the Rams picking Aaron Donald. Half asleep here.

Quote:Of a replay of the Rams picking Aaron Donald. Half asleep here.

There was no such replay online.

Treatola?

Quote:There was no such replay online.

There was.