Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2016 NFL Draft Thread***

Quote:Don't be silly, Dallas doesn't control who gets picks. The NFL does.

The Cowboys control who they pick. By not picking Jalen Ramsey and Myles Jack, they let us have those guys.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote: 

<div style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">David Smoak ‏@DavidSmoak  2h2 hours ago

<p style="font-size:26px;">We are in the same über vehicle as @Gil_Brandt and he told us, "there is absolutely nothing injury-wise or off-field related....." (1/2)

<p style="font-size:26px;"> 

<div>David Smoak ‏@DavidSmoak  2h2 hours ago

<p style="font-size:26px;">(2/2) ...that affected @BillingsAndrew not being drafted in the first three rounds." Brandt's advice was not coming out in the first place.

</div>

</div>
https://twitter.com/RosterWatch/status/7...3281906688

https://twitter.com/RosterWatch/status/7...5127923713

Three nice drill clips from 5 weeks ago where he definitely looked 100%. 

Blake Countess, CB, Auburn

B.J. Goodson, ILB, Clemson

Drew Iddings, DE, South Dakota

Jayron Kearse, S, Clemson 

Daniel Lasco, RB, California

Jay Lee, WR, Baylor

Dwayne Norman, OLB, Duke

Shakeel Rashad, OLB, North Carolina

Mike Rose, DE, NC State

Jenson Stoshak, WR, Florida Atlantic

Nathan Theus, LS, Georgia

Avery Young, OT, Auburn

All these are guys who are available who we have interviewed or had contact with. Only three guys left received a private workout and/or a private meeting, Jay Lee received a private workout, BJ Goodson received a private visit,and so did his teammate Jayron Kearse. Ramsey a private meeting, Jack had both the private meeting and workout, Yannick had the private visit.

3 more draft picks plus the frenzy of UDFA signings to come. Do what you do Dave!

Quote:3 more draft picks plus the frenzy of UDFA signings to come. Do what you do Dave!
We still got 4 draft picks left Smile

The Scobee sixth rounder is the extra one.

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2016, 06:55 AM by Jags.)

Quote:We still got 4 draft picks left Smile

The Scobee sixth rounder is the extra one.
But we spent the 5th to move up for Jack.

Edit: ok, yeah your right. My bad.

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2016, 06:57 AM by irontrooper83.)

Quote:But we spent the 5th to move up for Jack.

Edit: ok, yeah your right. My bad.
We have 4th round pick, 2 sixth round picks and the 7th round pick

Edit: I answered when your edit wasn't up yet Smile

Quote:We have 4th round pick, 2 sixth round picks and the 7th round pick

Edit: I answered when your edit wasn't up yet Smile
No worries. Lack of sleep and being euphoric about the draft picks has me not thinking too well

Quote:No worries. Lack of sleep and being euphoric about the draft picks has me not thinking too well
Yes it's been a couple of crazy nights indeed, what an amazing draft!

I'm italian and with the time zone difference here I stayed up all night for our picks but wow, that was so worth it! So happy

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2016, 07:17 AM by BklynJag.)

Im assuming this next pick has to be Oline. We need some depth. Would love Westerman here.

Quote:Im assuming this next pick has to be Oline. We need some depth. Would love Westerman here.

Or a potential starter. Still not sold on the joke inside. But good news is there's quite a bit of interior line talent still left.

McGovern

Westerman

Treotola

Kirkland

Allen

Alexander

Turner

I expect one of those guys to be our pick.

If there's one thing Dave knows, it's mid round guard talent
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Yes it's been a couple of crazy nights indeed, what an amazing draft!

I'm italian and with the time zone difference here I stayed up all night for our picks but wow, that was so worth it! So happy
That's some dedication right there! You must be running on fumes by now! Nice to have fans like you on the other side of the globe.

Quote:That's some dedication right there! You must be running on fumes by now! Nice to have fans like you on the other side of the globe.
Thank you! It's so good to have this board to support and discuss our favourite team, I wish I'll be able to come over there for a game one day (considering London as it's closer to me but I'd really prefer to attend a real home game) Smile

Did I really just read posts about how MJF can't leave her computer in her room to go grab something to eat?!

Caldwell mentioned possibly trying to trade back to get the extra pick he gave up to get Jack back.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

The way Caldwell answered questions openly about Jack on his board and Bosa on his board but wouldn't answer the question about Noah Spence makes me believe we'd taken Spence off the board.

Quote:Did I really just read posts about how MJF can't leave her computer in her room to go grab something to eat?!

Sure did
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2016, 08:00 AM by knarnn.)

Quote:The way Caldwell answered questions openly about Jack on his board and Bosa on his board but wouldn't answer the question about Noah Spence makes me believe we'd taken Spence off the board.

I took it as they were going to attempt to trade back up to get him and didn't want to reveal interest because he was smiling when he said "I'd rather not answer that question right now".
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2016, 08:02 AM by BritishJag.)

Quote:I took it as they were going to attempt to trade back up to get him and didn't want to reveal interest.
Didn't seem that way, he answered every question about Jack after we selected Ramsey. He also mentioned wanting to have 7 picks so I doubt he'll trade back up again.

They really wanted Jack but waited until pick 36 to trade up for him. I don't think Dave throws around trades lightly.