Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2016 NFL Draft Thread***

Quote:Nate Sudfeld off the board. Hope we go for Driskel with one of these picks or UDFA if he makes it.
Are you trying to make the board riot? Because that's how you make the board riot.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Gronk still available?

Quote:Bet we take a running back next.

Why should we pick a running back?

Babich is watching this offseason like .....really guys?

Wash must feel like a kid in a candy store.

Jack Allen next 

Would still take McCallester 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:See, I'm kinda thinking both. Sort of like how Skuta is supposedly going to see time at both spots this year. Wouldn't surprise me if he was drafted with an eye towards taking over for Skuta in a couple of years while he cuts his teeth on special teams/the PS and as a rotational guy.

He's not really an edge setter though. But he's excellent at rushing the passer. LEO all day. Caldwell should speak on it shortly.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

<div>
<div>Sam Monson‏@PFF_Sam
</div>
</div>
Sam Monson Retweeted Αθανασιος

He was the best player on the field when they played Wentz and North Dakota State this year. Dominated that day.

Sam Monson added,

<div>
<div>
<div>
<div>

Αθανασιος @dxtchmaster

<div><a>@PFF_Sam</a> thoughts on Tyrone Holmes from Montana?
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>

Quote:Are you trying to make the board riot? Because that's how you make the board riot.
I like him Tongue  I only really saw his Louisiana Tech stuff but he looked good last year and he's friends with Blake.

I'd like to see one of our last 2 picks go to the oline. 

Incredible defensive haul.

Scooby

Cash

Tretola

Allen

Gronk

McCallister

Kelvin in the 7th.

Get Gronk's baby bro.

Quote:Why should we pick a running back?

Because Kelvin Taylor.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Welcome to Jacksonville, Tyrone Holmes. Come on in and join the party...bring the sacks with you and go get an opposing QB.

Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

Quote:Get Gronk's baby bro.
That would be a solid pick

Quote:Smells like a Jean Smiff pick.

smells like a Welp tbh

Amazing how Cash is going from almost winning the award for best college DB to not being drafted as of pick 189 in the 6th round

Quote:Jack Allen next

Would still take McCallester

I think if McCalister goes undrafted, he is ours.

Ryan O'Halloran ‏@ryanohalloran  59s59 seconds ago
Holmes led FCS last year with 18 sacks, next closest guy had 14.