Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2016 NFL Draft Thread***

Three cheerleaders called the Rams pick.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I was just wondering this- what's wrong with Cash?

Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

Quote:I was just wondering this- what's wrong with Cash?
I don't have enough of it

He's stiff as a board and can only play box safety. He'll get picked shortly though.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Some times players dont check out medically.  I think thats what we have with him and Scooby. 

Quote:Loooooove Holmes. Been talking him up on here since Justis posted this about him. Monster athlete.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2631199-montana-pass-rusher-tyrone-holmes-is-one-of-nfl-drafts-best-kept-secrets'>http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2631199-montana-pass-rusher-tyrone-holmes-is-one-of-nfl-drafts-best-kept-secrets</a>

You have?

Rudock to Detroit ! Woooo! Go blue !

Some really talented interior olinemen still left...

Quote:I don't have enough of it

LOL I see what you did there.

Quote:Rudock to Detroit ! Woooo! Go blue !

I bet he likes staying in Michigan.

I want Kelvin

FYI, everyone we drafted has been mentioned at least once in my ***official jaguars draft prospect visit and tracker*** thread outside of Sheldon Day.

http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/top...ntry741308
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

What did Jalen Mills do?

Kam Chancellor went in the 5th.  They play a lot a like and both playmakers

Quote:I'd like to see one of our last 2 picks go to the oline.

Our plan is to just only score off defense turnover and returns by Greene. So who needs an offensive line?

Quote:I want Kelvin

You just say that because of his dad.

Man I hope we get one of these guys

Scooby

Cash

Tretola

Allen

Gronk

McCallister

Quote:Our plan is to just only score off defense turnover and returns by Greene. So who needs an offensive line?

I just dont see Joeckel sliding inside and everything being smiles and rainbows.

Damn, steal

I hope that Holmes pans out...

NH3...

"AZANE"