Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2016 NFL Draft Thread***

Now everyone hop on Twitter to see which UDFAs we're signing. Lots of good players still available....
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jonathan Woodard, DE, Central Arkansas
<p style="margin-left:0px;font-size:14px;font-family:arial, verdana, helvetica;">Woodard has terrorized quarterbacks since arriving at UCA, accumulating 25 sacks (among 40 tackles for loss) in three years. He is a three-time All-Southland Conference pick, its Freshman of the Year in 2012, and its Defensive Player of the Year in 2014. Scouts will be waiting until postseason all-star games, though, to see if he can beat NFL-quality tackles off the snap or disengage on the edge as a strong-side end on a four-man front. Woodard could also add weight to his frame (6-6, 271) in order to shift to a five-technique spot at the next level, as he already shifts inside regularly for the <a>Bears</a>.

Quote:Lovely Draft.

Gonna be so many nice UDFAs, can't wait for Dave to get at 'em.
agree, I think we get a better class than most think

Oldrick type DE?

Unbelievable. I fully expected one of our picks to be an offensive guard or center. It was great to get a backup QB and defensive depth, but not improving the offensive line is a disappointment.

Alright, Caldwell repeatedly said that this draft would be an defensive draft and again he held true w/only selecting one offensive player at the QB position. Very Good Job Mr. Caldwell...

NH3...

"AZANE"

Quote:Unbelievable. I fully expected one of our picks to be an offensive guard or center. It was great to get a backup QB and defensive depth, but not improving the offensive line is a disappointment.

Mackenzy Bernadeau says hello.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Ramsey and Jack make this class quality. Don't really know the later picks. Think a lineman could have been drafted but it seems like none suited value wise.

The Jags war room just tried to stump the truck.. haha.

Quote:Unbelievable. I fully expected one of our picks to be an offensive guard or center. It was great to get a backup QB and defensive depth, but not improving the offensive line is a disappointment.

Please go on another endless vacation...
"I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

You're disappointed with this draft?

We could have stopped after round 2 and I'd still be happy
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Amazing draft!

Ramsey

Jack

Yannick

Day

are A+ picks. 

My only concern is not addressing the offensive line at all. That tells me Caldwell has faith in what we have.

Kelvin Beachem slaps a high five as he walks by.

Quote:Mackenzy Bernadeau says hello.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2016, 05:48 PM by Etdavis2006.)

We did sign 3 OL in FA lol. There is also camp cuts.

Jack Allen

Matt Skura

Get one as a UDFA and call it a day.

Quote:You're disappointed with this draft?

We could have stopped after round 2 and I'd still be happy

I am just disappointed one pick could not be a guard or center. Otherwise it was a great draft.

I'm sincerely estatic that we stayed true to our defense during this draft period. We were lacking but now we're  packing...

NH3...

"AZANE"

The Bears have had the second best draft. Braverman woulda been a great last pick.

Bye Bye Now...

NH3...

"AZANE"

Quote:I'm sincerely estatic that we stayed true to our defense during this draft period. We were lacking but now we're  packing...

NH3...

Its amazing in one offseason the defensive turnaround.

Adding:

Healthy Marks

Fowler

Jackson

Prince

Gipson

Ramsey

Jack

Yannick

Day

Plus guys like Telvin and Colvin having another year to mature. 

Going to be a fun season!