Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Falcons Game Day Thread***

Good catch by Marshall.

"It was Blake Bortles the whole time. They believe in this kid. He reminds me a bit of a young Ben Roethlisberger." ~Mike Mayock

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Falcons suck, whats goin on?
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

great play....leave JULIO wide open....#GusBradleyLogic 

Quote:We also gave Ryan Tannehill all day to throw the ball. Guess who won that game.

Matt Ryan + Julio = better than Tannehill and whoever.

Quote:Falcons suck, whats goin on?

Do you really need an answer? Lol

there are more falcons fans at this game than show up at Atlanta home games... where in the world did all of these people come from?

Quote:Is Bortles chin strap too tight?

He is too smart to do that.

Quote:Falcons suck, whats goin on?

We still suck harder.

No pain, no gain.

I planned on going to the game today but had to fix my wife's car.  Fate intervenes on my behalf again.

Quote:He is too smart to do that.

Lol, ok

Quote:You can't expect anything like that again.

But you can expect a much better second half than first half.

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2015, 03:16 PM by Scarecrow.)

Quote:I planned on going to the game today but had to fix my wife's car.  Fate intervenes on my behalf again.

It's about time for you to leave and go shopping again isn't it?  No DVR again either.  We need you to take another one for the team, homebiscuit.

Jags won't put up 42 in the second half but I think they'll get on a roll here offensively. Should have had a TD on the last drive and the Falcons won't be able to continue to hold down all of our playmakers

Bortles has a fat face

Quote:We still suck harder.

No, we are better than the Falcons on offense.

Quote:there are more falcons fans at this game than show up at Atlanta home games... where in the world did all of these people come from?

They figured they would show up because it's pretty much a given that it's gonna be an easy win!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:A TD here is a necessity.

Agreed... it would be nice to go into halftime down only 14-10.... or should we go for two and make it 14-11?

'02

I guess our game plan every week is sit back and hope they just give it to us.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:But you can expect a much better second half than first half.

I'd sure as hell hope so.

Quote:You can't expect anything like that again.
It doesnt hurt to hope! I know we were aided with a defensive and special teams td last week, but it can happen again!