Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Falcons Game Day Thread***

its time to order heat seeking missle cyprien on a safety blitz to matt Ryans knee

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:You mad bro?

HELL YEAH MAN!!111

Quote:Absolutely. However, coaching had nothing to do with that pick. It was a good drive that ended with Blake staring down receivers and making a bad throw. Nothing to do with the coaches. I'm sure they've worked with him on that. He has to put it to practice.

Flat and unprepared. Again.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

It's games like this i don't expect to win, but am highly disappointed when the offense under performs.

Quote:its time to order heat seeking missle cyprien on a safety blitz to matt Ryans knee

Just put anybody near Matt Ryan and let him tackle in a way that will not draw a penalty.

Quote:Can a mod please stop this spam bot already lol sheesh
Quote:Someone ban this bot already
My theory is that J-Dub and Amelia are the same AI, operated by that "Laverne" who called in to 1010XL--otherwise known as Jags02.

Quote:Definitely not a democrat.

I didn't realize the country was so great under W.

Quote:Just put anybody near Matt Ryan and let him tackle in a way that will not draw a penalty.

That's classless

Quote:Bradley had nothing to do with the pick, we got it. We already saw how the ST team coach sucks today (like the last 3 years), the DC sucks, and the HC is responsible because they work for him.

My response was to the person that wanted to fire Gus after the pick. The defense is a different matter.

Quote:That's classless

Wanting a Jaguars player to aim for Ryan's knee is classless.

I don't know how this is possible. I played the Falcons last night on Madden and DESTROYED them with my superior play calling.

Keep the political talk off this board people.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

politics suck, anarchy is the way to go

Quote:Keep the political talk off this board people.

Up the ra

Titans down 24-10 to the Patriots... MM is injured and done for the day.

'02

Quote:I didn't realize the country was so great under W.

He had his own faults. I don't align with dems morally so I don't vote for them.

To stay on topic.. Jags hate dems too.

Quote:Wanting a Jaguars player to aim for Ryan's knee is classless.

A high school in summer time is classless.
Signature goes here.

Blake balding

Quote:Keep the political talk off this board people.
^Agree. You tell 'em Bunnie!

Quote:Titans down 24-10 to the Patriots... MM is injured and done for the day.

At Indianapolis, T.J. Yates is also done for the day.