Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Falcons Game Day Thread***

YEAH BABY! PICK!!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Cardiac cats

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2015, 04:08 PM by AmeliaIsland.)

Quote:Poz picked the fumble, and Matt Ryan is so steamed and [BAD WORD REMOVED]!

Poz picked the fumble, and Matt Ryan is so steamed and upset!

Nice work by the D. Odrick getting his hands up and Poz catching it with his stump!

Jaguars already in Falcons territory...

2nd and 3...

DRob with 4 yards to the 29

'02

Quote:The one handed int machine!! Poz!!!!

I had no idea Poz could do that. Thank you #51!

Shoelace runs hard.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:It is? Wow, holy cow, I never would have known! Thanks for telling me before I got in trouble! Smile

Where are all the "bench Poz" groupies now?

My opinion of how he has looked hasn't changed despite the INT.

DRob fillin in nice so far.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Poz picked the fumble, and Matt Ryan is so steamed and [BAD WORD REMOVED]!
That wasn't a fumble...

DRob making it work we didn't even block.

No pain, no gain.

I love seeing opponents look mad LOL.

Quote:I had no idea Poz could do that. Thank you #51!

Could do what?

Look at DRobs stiff arm
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Lol drob stiff arming durant!
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:I've been saying it...Falcons can't stop the offense. We just need some stops, turnovers would be great and we'll be taking the lead shortly

Where's the guy who wanted Poz to stay on the bench, claiming the backup would be better because of the cast and even made reference specifically to not being able to make an interception?

Can't recall who but I saw that very thing last night.

Geesh Bortles, stop leading with your head!

So, I haven't really been able to focus on the game since getting in, but, Justin Durant's still in the NFL? Good for him. Prototypical journeyman apparently.

"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

Thank you BB! Punish these fools