Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Colts Game Day Thread***

Quote:I wonder what his new wife thinks
What his new job title will be on monster or glassdoor....

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Idiot Myers.
all I could think of when I read this, was Payton manning going on his rant about his "liquored up idiot kicker" Mike vanderjaqdt. lol

Quote:[BAD WORD REMOVED] Myers. [BAD WORD REMOVED] Bortles. [BAD WORD REMOVED] Wiz. [BAD WORD REMOVED] whoever starts a second half thread.

Amelia Island when the game clock is at :01

[Image: MOfsool.gif]

So many "missing the short ones" jokes to be made, so little desire to be banned.

Quote:Again... Gus sticking with Myers is the dumbest move of the entire season. And that's saying something
we accept poor performance around here

Either start going for two, or just picking players at random to try the PAT.  I'm sure Tyson Alualu could fail just as well as Meyers can.  If Suh can do it... 

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Jason Meyers is firmly been placed in the doghouse with the fans of Jacksonville. He misses (PAT) as if it's in his contract to do so. Did it last week and then comes out today and "nails" a 46 yd. field goal and next time out...........blows yet another PAT.

Memo to Jason:

If you're married, I'd highly recommend at halftime that you call your wife and have her start packing your bags cause you are NOT helping your cause in the least.

Myers won't be cut, 23/27 on FGs, now its late in season they'll keep him bring some competition in the offseason and see how he develops. Hes shown promise as a rookie, he's failing the easier part which theoretically should be easier to fix!

Keep it going here...

No 2nd half thread this week.

'02

Quote:Doesn't deserve the punishment?

This isn't pee wee football dude. It's the NFL
Whatever man, be pissed at Myers all you want I don't really care

I'm just saying that the coaching staff and front office are the ones to blame for playing a kicker who doesn't belong in the NFL 

Quote:Amelia Island when the game clock is at :01

[Image: MOfsool.gif]

Hahaha
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Myers won't be cut, 23/27 on FGs, now its late in season they'll keep him bring some competition in the offseason and see how he develops. Hes shown promise as a rookie, he's failing the easier part which theoretically should be easier to fix!
Bwahahaha you're a loser.

Quote:Chris Hansen catches predators (when he's not busy cheating on his wife)

Chris Hanson was a good punter. Then he took an axe to his leg, and he became a mediocre punter.

Darn. Can't even trust Google. I googled "Chris Hansen Punter" because I always get them confused. I thought the fact that they gave me results meant that was how it spelled.

I feel like Jason Myers; I missed the easy one. Sad

"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

Quote:Myers won't be cut, 23/27 on FGs, now its late in season they'll keep him bring some competition in the offseason and see how he develops. Hes shown promise as a rookie, he's failing the easier part which theoretically should be easier to fix!
No.

He is gone. The boo's have been heard.

HAHAHAH,  JAG02 just proved that he's really AmeliaIsland.      Get's butthurt if someone starts a thread!!!

Carolina sticking it to Atlanta 28-0 at half.

Andy Dalton out with a hand injury.

THE JETS BEATING THE tacks 27-0 AT HALF  Banana  Banana  Banana  Banana

Wild day so far in the NFL.

Quote:You don't think Gus said "I want him to work this out"?

I have no idea? Sounds like pure speculation on your part unless you have a link?

What exactly makes PAT so more difficult then 40+ yard FGs?

She's wondering if it's too late for an annulment!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Bwahahaha you're a loser

Lets see whos right