Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** THE OFFICIAL NBA THREAD ***

Toronto cant blow out this heat team filled with a bunch of scrubs other than wade. Cleveland gonna sweep the raptors easy.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Toronto cant blow out this heat team filled with a bunch of scrubs other than wade. Cleveland gonna sweep the raptors easy.

Agreed. I wish we could just skip the Eastern Conference Finals and just fast forward to Cleveland vs. whoever comes out of the West. Cleveland, OKC and Golden State are head and shoulders above Miami and Toronto.
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

Quote:Agreed. I wish we could just skip the Eastern Conference Finals and just fast forward to Cleveland vs. whoever comes out of the West. Cleveland, OKC and Golden State are head and shoulders above Miami and Toronto.

I wanna see a rematch of the finals. With a healthy kyrie irvin this time, I like Clevelands chances.

(This post was last modified: 05-16-2016, 08:17 AM by TravC59.)

Quote:Can't disagree with those. My concern about Jackson is how will he work with the FO. When he took over GS, they improved defensively, but was marginal on offense.

How would Vogel use Vuc, Gordon of Dedmon? Indiana Bigs really regressed the last few seasons to the point where George single handlely carried that team in scoring.

Can't rule out Blatt. His system seems to fit the Magic the best. It didn't work in Cleveland because he had 2 good players who were best in isolation. He just needs to bring a good defensive assistant with him, perhaps Monty Williams.

Blatt never came to mind but I wouldn't mind that at all.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:So what was the point in pointing out the obvious? That's like me saying the majority of Dwight Howard's shots come from inside the paint.
Yup
;

[BLEEP] Toronto and all they stand for.

This series was only to determine who gets dismantled by Lebron and the Cavs.

(This post was last modified: 05-15-2016, 10:10 PM by Jagsfan32277.)

"We are north" what a dumb slogan to come up with.

Quote:[BAD WORD REMOVED] Toronto and all they stand for.

Exactly!!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Exactly!!!

I officially retire from the realm of NBA betting.

Quote:I officially retire from the realm of NBA betting.

I don't bet, I'm just a disappointed Heat fan. Wallbash
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Poor warriors band wagon fans. Boooo hooo hooo

Quote:Poor warriors band wagon fans. Boooo hooo hooo
And Durant and Westbrook had off nights.

;

What a great game. OKC is dangerous. They live and die by how RW plays, and if he keeps this up, look out. I am surprised they were able to keep the lead at the end when KD went cold.

On a side note, I can only imagine what youth basketball leagues look like these days with the kind of shots Curry takes. I feel sorry for the coaches who have to convince these kids that it isn't OK to take these shots.

Quote:And Durant and Westbrook had off nights.

Good game to watch. I hope this series goes to 7 games battle.

Man, Cleveland will destroy, manhandle, the warriors small ball pansy game.

The Eastern Conference is such a joke.

Quote:"We are north" what a dumb slogan to come up with.

The North just took a bloody beat down from the Cavaliers. 

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:The North just took a bloody beat down from the Cavaliers.

Wheres those we are north signs now. Lol

So far the Magic have interviewed Vogel and Adrian Griffin. I would not be upset a bit if it were Vogel.

;