Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** THE OFFICIAL NBA THREAD ***

Okc, the greatest team of all time

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

R.I.P Golden state. Its weird seeing them so disjointed and lacking confidence. Perhaps they peaked too early.

Quote:R.I.P Golden state. Its weird seeing them so disjointed and lacking confidence. Perhaps they peaked too early.

Nah bro, its fixed. Warriors come back from a 3-1 deficit to win the series.

Quote:Nah bro, its fixed. Warriors come back from a 3-1 deficit to win the series.

I'll bet you can get a decent price for that if you are willing to bet on it at this point.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Westbrook is making Curry look silly. I'd take Westbrook over him any day, but Curry is still legit. 

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

OKC might have delivered the knockout punch last night.

This is a very different Thunder team than in recent years. They're working together as a team and not just standing around relying on Durant and Westbrook. Big credit to Billy Donovan too.

(This post was last modified: 05-25-2016, 09:21 AM by Jagsfan32277.)

Future Lakers next season: Kevin Durant, Derozan, Hassan Whiteside, Lebron James, Dwayne Wade, Harrison Barnes. Carmelo Anthony via trade of 2nd overall pick to the Knicks. Chris Paul via trade with Clippers for Deangelo Russell. Chhhhammmppiioonnshiiippp

Depth Chart

PG: Chris Paul, Clarkson
SG: Derozan, Wade
SF: Durant, Carmelo Anthony, Harrison Barns
PF: Lebron James, Julius Randle, Larry Nance Jr
C: Hassan Whiteside

(This post was last modified: 05-26-2016, 09:04 AM by Jagsfan32277.)

No doubt the NBA games are fixed. Toronto plays good at home, terrible on the road and same with the Cavaliers. The rim height, court dimensions, 3 point line and free throw line are all the same at every arena.

Quote:No doubt the NBA games are fixed. Toronto plays good at home, terrible on the road and same with the Cavaliers. The rim height, court dimensions, 3 point line and free throw line are all the same at every arena.

Historically, role players play better at home.

(This post was last modified: 05-26-2016, 12:05 PM by JackCity.)

Quote:Historically, role players play better at home.

Well yeah historically most teams play better at home.

Quote:Future Lakers next season: Kevin Durant, Derozan, Hassan Whiteside, Lebron James, Dwayne Wade, Harrison Barnes. Carmelo Anthony via trade of 2nd overall pick to the Knicks. Chris Paul via trade with Clippers for Deangelo Russell. Chhhhammmppiioonnshiiippp

Depth Chart

PG: Chris Paul, Clarkson

SG: Derozan, Wade

SF: Durant, Carmelo Anthony, Harrison Barns

PF: Lebron James, Julius Randle, Larry Nance Jr

C: Hassan Whiteside

While this is an interesting and highly fictitious scenario, let me make a few adjustments for a more perfect scenario

1) If you're giving up D Russell, go get Westbrook instead of CP3.  Westbrook tells the Thunder he's leaving after 2017 so the Thunder make the trade (like they did with Harden)

2) Don't give up the #2 pick to the Knicks.  Offer a high 2nd round pick and next years #1 which will be a late 1st round pick.  This allows the Lakers to draft B. Ingram (Duke) to back up D Wade. 

3) H Whiteside is intriguing.  Throw in Pau Gasol and Joakim Noah as good teammates to keep him on the right track.

Quote:While this is an interesting and highly fictitious scenario, let me make a few adjustments for a more perfect scenario

1) If you're giving up D Russell, go get Westbrook instead of CP3.  Westbrook tells the Thunder he's leaving after 2017 so the Thunder make the trade (like they did with Harden)
2) Don't give up the #2 pick to the Knicks.  Offer a high 2nd round pick and next years #1 which will be a late 1st round pick.  This allows the Lakers to draft B. Ingram (Duke) to back up D Wade. 
3) H Whiteside is intriguing.  Throw in Pau Gasol and Joakim Noah as good teammates to keep him on the right track.
Russell Westbrook back home to California. The greatest team ever assembled in professional sports. Dyyyynnnasssttyyyy.

Quote:R.I.P Golden state. Its weird seeing them so disjointed and lacking confidence. Perhaps they peaked too early.

Small ball only works if they are making their outside shots, especially their 3's.

If not, they are going to be out rebounded on a regular basis and in a battle to win the game, because they are just out-sized and if the opposing bigger team wants to go inside, all they can do is either foul or hope they miss.

If the other team settles for outside shots and misses them, they still have a chance to win.

That is what you are seeing in the OKC/GS playoff series right now.

(This post was last modified: 05-26-2016, 07:52 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Think GSW pulls one out at home tonight to put the pressure back on OKC to close out at home. Hope I'm wrong.

Prepare for a barrage of 3's by curry & thompson going through the hoop. Warriors blow out the thunder 3 straight games.

Quote:Think GSW pulls one out at home tonight to put the pressure back on OKC to close out at home. Hope I'm wrong.

I  figure GS will get some favorable calls tonight and OKC probably won't get those same calls.

Refs trying to win one for GSW. OKC hanging tough so far. They can only make it so obvious before it's officially fixed.

Speits took currys 3pt power

Curry on fire, back to okc

OKC in good position.