Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** THE OFFICIAL NBA THREAD ***

Quote:I'm going with the Cavs in game 1.

I'll bet that you aren't betting on them though.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Oldapio kinda of a bust for the 3rd pick in the draft.

Oladipo - 16 points per game with a .431 shooting average

Given the fact that the 2013 NBA Draft class is a total bust, the Magic actually found the needle in the haystack with Oladipo.  

Check out the draft link below with their career stats

http://www.basketball-reference.com/draft/NBA_2013.html

Yeah, I love to troll the Magic fans here but calling Oladipo a bust is a huuuge reach.

Quote:I'm going with the Cavs in game 1.
Yeah man, me too. Don't go with the bandwagoners. All the experts are picking the Warriors to win the series. Warriors aren't all that great that the media makes them out to be. With a depleted roster talent in last years finals, Lebron kept them in the final series by himself. Now with all cylinders firing they will show all these bandwagoners.

Quote:Yeah, I love to troll the Magic fans here but calling Oladipo a bust is a huuuge reach.
He was compared to Dwayne Wade, he's not even close. Maybe not a bust, but a disappointment that he is what he is. A good role player and not a superstar for the 2nd pick in the draft.

Chance for CLE to impose their will as the more physical team tonight. Unfortunately, I don't see them taking game 1 in a hostile environment, but I hope I am wrong.

The sooner GSW type of basketball is ended, the better off everyone will be.

Quote:He was compared to Dwayne Wade, he's not even close. Maybe not a bust, but a disappointment that he is what he is. A good role player and not a superstar for the 2nd pick in the draft.

He's as good as you could want from the pile of horse manure disguised as the 2013 draft class.

Quote:He's as good as you could want from the pile of horse manure disguised as the 2013 draft class.

Plus he has been used incorrectly. He initially came in at PG then was paired with Payton which just hasn't worked.

Oldipo is a scorer right now who struggles to finish but he is clearly a starter.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:He's as good as you could want from the pile of horse manure disguised as the 2013 draft class.

Possibly the worst draft in NBA history

;

;

Kyrie on a milk carton. Missing.

GS scrubs played well in that first qtr.

GS with 1 foul in 1st qtr. #homecookin

Is there anything more insulting to a defense than Barbosa scoring?

Welp, cavs need to make son adjustments, looking like doo doo out there

Quote:Welp, cavs need to make son adjustments, looking like doo doo out there

Not letting the bench go off would be a good start. Where is Kyrie??

Quote:Is there anything more insulting to a defense than Barbosa scoring?

Its pretty bad when barbosa and Livingston are scoring

Cavs are getting hosed by the refs. That isn't helping their cause.

Quote:Not letting the bench go off would be a good start. Where is Kyrie??

Dont worry, its a feel out game. The bulls lost the first game against the Lakers, then kicked their butt

Thompson gone. Get someone else in trouble now.

I swear, GS sold their souls to the devil for some of the breaks they get