Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** THE OFFICIAL NBA THREAD ***

Quote:I'd make the argument Kobe was close. MJ was the first of a kind, so nobody will ever be better.

I might be somehow overrating MJ but I wouldn't say Kobe was that close.  He's a lot closer than Lebron at this point though.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Lebron won't win another championship if he doesn't completely revamp his jumper. Just can't take over the game anymore with no outside shooting.
He's got good form. If he had a perimeter game, he'd be unstoppable. 

Would have been a good story if Lebron finally won with the Cavs this year, but we all saw this coming

I would still like to see the Cavs win. Slim chance to none though. Warriors have to much offense for them.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:Would have been a good story if Lebron finally won with the Cavs this year, but we all saw this coming

Just another notch in the long list of heartbreak for the city of Cleveland and their fans.

Actually, it might not be such a bad thing, Cleveland losing in the finals again.

If they had won, I think there is a really good chance that some crazy celebrating hooligans would have burned and/or destroyed parts of the city.

I don't understand it, but it sure does happen at times, sometimes even the fans of the losing team take out their frustrations on the city.

Who knows what 50 years of losing and then winning the big one might lead to.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Every time I watch LeBron, I always get the impression that he has no feel for the game he is in. Take last night (Friday the 10th) for example. He throttled back his scoring and decided to pass the ball. As if to say "This will be the game where I showcase my Guard skills. Watch me pass! This is how icons play!" You don't need to showcase your skills man, you need to find out how to win the game.

I get it, the guy has been dominant on the court for probably his entire life. If he needs to score, he goes and scores. But in the League, you need to be aware of the game you are in and how it is playing out and then respond to that. Honestly, I think he really just needs coaching, but we've already seen how that turns out. 

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Every time I watch LeBron, I always get the impression that he has no feel for the game he is in. Take last night (Friday the 10th) for example. He throttled back his scoring and decided to pass the ball. As if to say "This will be the game where I showcase my Guard skills. Watch me pass! This is how icons play!" You don't need to showcase your skills man, you need to find out how to win the game.

I get it, the guy has been dominant on the court for probably his entire life. If he needs to score, he goes and scores. But in the League, you need to be aware of the game you are in and how it is playing out and then respond to that. Honestly, I think he really just needs coaching, but we've already seen how that turns out.

I took it more as he was just trying to get everyone else going so he wouldnt have to play hero ball for the whole game.

Unfortunately in doing so he failed to get himself going.

Quote:He's got good form. If he had a perimeter game, he'd be unstoppable.

His form is awful ,compare it to Kyrie or Klay, who have two of the best jumpers in the league. They are quick,fluid and with the exact same stroke every single time.

Lebron's jumper is slow,mechanical and is slightly different every time he uses it.

(This post was last modified: 06-11-2016, 10:32 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:Every time I watch LeBron, I always get the impression that he has no feel for the game he is in. Take last night (Friday the 10th) for example. He throttled back his scoring and decided to pass the ball. As if to say "This will be the game where I showcase my Guard skills. Watch me pass! This is how icons play!" You don't need to showcase your skills man, you need to find out how to win the game.

I get it, the guy has been dominant on the court for probably his entire life. If he needs to score, he goes and scores. But in the League, you need to be aware of the game you are in and how it is playing out and then respond to that. Honestly, I think he really just needs coaching, but we've already seen how that turns out.
Your observation was never more apparent than when LeBron had Curry on him at the free throw line and decided to pass.

Gotta ask, is Kawhi Leonard better than LeBron James? He doesn't run as much point, but is better defender and has a better shot. Isn't as dominant going to the hoop, but I think he has more upside.

Saturday AM tidbit. AR15 is a major Cavs hater.

Quote:His form is awful ,compare it to Kyrie or Klay, who have two of the best jumpers in the league. They are quick,fluid and with the exact same stroke every single time.

Lebron's jumper is slow,mechanical and is slightly different every time he uses it.

Its not awful bro, his elbow is fairly in, and he extends his hand and he gets good rotation. You know what awful is. Joquim Noah shooting stroke.

I get it, the guy has been dominant on the court for probably his entire life. If he needs to score, he goes and scores. But in the League, you need to be aware of the game you are in and how it is playing out and then respond to that. Honestly, I think he really just needs coaching, but we've already seen how that turns out. 

He needs to develop a Kobe-like mentality and just take over during the finals. He likes to defer too much.

lol cavs

Draymond suspended, cav win gave 5 easily.

Quote:Draymond suspended, cav win gave 5 easily.
the only reason the NBA suspended him is because they want to extend the series

Quote:Saturday AM tidbit. AR15 is a major Cavs hater.

Did they say why?

Quote:the only reason the NBA suspended him is because they want to extend the series

Well that and Green found another opposing player's man region during a game.

Once is an accident, twice is a trend.

The NBA was to cowardly to suspend him the first time he went for 2 against the Thunder's Adams, they pretty much had to suspend him this time.

Green being out does not guarantee a Cleveland win by any means. I have seen the GS scrubs step up so many times this year already. Wouldn't be surprised to see Livingston or Barnes have a huge game. I think its still over. Hope I'm wrong.

Oh, and dint underestimate Lue's ability to screw up a lineup and inability to make adjustments