Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** THE OFFICIAL NBA THREAD ***

Kerr is salty. Said MVP should be officiated differently than everyone else.

Now I can see why MJ punched Kerr in the face...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/ba...nded_x.htm

Haslem suspended a game in 2006 for throwing mouthpiece at ref.

So I'm a horribly semi-casual NBA fan, but I'll have to catch game 7 didn't realize the Cavs had tied the series up 3-3 until this morning when the new blimp popped up on yahoo. I had written them off for dead when they went down 3-1. 

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Think its fair to say that tomorrow night will be the biggest game in NBA history.

(This post was last modified: 06-19-2016, 12:12 AM by Jagsfan32277.)

Quote:Think its fair to say that tomorrow night will be the biggest game in NBA history.

Someone spent $50k for a courtside seat

(This post was last modified: 06-19-2016, 12:17 AM by Jagsfan32277.)

This game will be different, it will finally go down to the final seconds after 3 overtimes, with dantah Jones hitting a 30ft desperation 3 at the buzzer, cavs win by one point.

this is it, the greatest game in nba history

Definitely feels like it'll be close tonight. GSW is already stroking the 3's but Bron looks ready to play. It also looks like the refs will let them play tonight.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I think they will let 'em play. It's gonna get interesting! 

Nice double dribble non-call on Kevin Love there.  I mean..... let 'em play refs, but we can call THAT one!!!!

Time to put Mo Williams back on the bench.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Raymond hitting a 3. SMH

Scrub Livingston with the and 1 3 pointer foul

Pretty heartbreaking when Raymond is hot from 3.

Who was the person the other night in here who suggested LeBron get a technical for taunting and we said Raymond does the same thing? Exhibit A.

cavs need to do better at hitting their 3's like game 5 and 6 or its over

Gotta be frustrating for James watching his role players miss wide open shots while GSW is making everything they look at.

Quote:Gotta be frustrating for James watching his role players miss wide open shots while GSW is making everything they look at.
yeah, love, jr smith gotta come up big or its over.

Warriors have 30 points from 3..Cavs have 3..

Can't beat the Warriors at home if you're not sinking 3s.

true Jalen Rose,  Cavs are in trouble if they don't start nailing those 3's