Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** THE OFFICIAL NBA THREAD ***

I didn't watch GOT last night because of the NBA finals, but thank you for attempting to ruin it for me by posting in the official NBA thread.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:lololololol

Yeah, like you weren't just throwing crap against the wall with that post.

(This post was last modified: 06-21-2016, 11:17 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Quote:The book is out on Golden State. Expose Curry on pick and roles with athletic bigs & guards and he struggles.

I see 4 teams who has this advantage. Cleveland with Irving/Thompson. Boston with Thomas/Smart. Portland with Lillard/Plumlee and OKC with Westbrook/Adams.

You nailed it !!!  

I wonder if that was Tyronn's idea or LeBron's.  That was definitely a series changer.

Watching a streaming of the Cavs parade, who will be skipping work first week of Feb 2017 for the Jaguars parade.

I just wanted to come in an apolgize to everyone here. I was being a very bad sport. I just didn't want to see the 96 bulls record broken. Yes it was,and wasn't.  Even the warriors own players said dureing the season 73 wins means nothing without the tittle.  also my dad told me that the 96 bulls only lost 2 games in the playoffs as well plus won the tittle. I still don't like the cavs,but am glad bulls record stays. Again i apolgize for being a bad sport.  Also think about it to from our Jags,if Jags ever broke a nfl record of any kind would you want someone else to come along,and brake it?  I hope most of you say no so you can understand why i was fussing so much,still no excause to be a bad sport though.  

I doubt this will ever happen,but wouldn't it be awsome if our Jags did what pats couldn't do by going undeafted,and winning the Super Bowl.  Again I apolgize. 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(This post was last modified: 06-22-2016, 03:30 PM by BigJohn98.)

Derrick Rose has been traded to the Knicks.

<b>K.C. Johnson</b> ‏@<b>KCJHoop</b> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/KCJHoop/status/745696405860270081'>45s46 seconds ago</a>

The Bulls are sending Derrick Rose, Justin Holiday and a 2017 2nd-round pick for Robin Lopez, Jerian Grant and Jose Calderon, per source.

Assuming Rose can stay healthy, this is a perfect introduction to Durant to NY. I don't see any way the rumors of him going to GS could be true. 

Not sure who wins that trade. Robin Lopez is a top 15 center but Jose Caledron is a bad PG especially on D.Only saves the Bulls 1 million in cap also.

Wasn't the entire purpose of the Bulls hiring Hoiberg was to go with an up-tempo game?

I think the real winner in the trade is Tom Thibideau.  He's now coaching the up and coming Timberwolves and the Bulls are showing how dysfunctional they've become.

Quote:I just wanted to come in an apolgize to everyone here. I was being a very bad sport. I just didn't want to see the 96 bulls record broken. Yes it was,and wasn't.  Even the warriors own players said dureing the season 73 wins means nothing without the tittle.  also my dad told me that the 96 bulls only lost 2 games in the playoffs as well plus won the tittle. I still don't like the cavs,but am glad bulls record stays. Again i apolgize for being a bad sport.  Also think about it to from our Jags,if Jags ever broke a nfl record of any kind would you want someone else to come along,and brake it?  I hope most of you say no so you can understand why i was fussing so much,still no excause to be a bad sport though.  

I doubt this will ever happen,but wouldn't it be awsome if our Jags did what pats couldn't do by going undeafted,and winning the Super Bowl.  Again I apolgize. 

No apologies necessary.  Everybody has their own opinions on this message board so there's nothing wrong with expressing them.  Also, the more passionate one is about certain topics, the more they tend to defend their position on such topics.    :thumbsup:

Anyone following the draft tonight? Lots of big trades happening soon.

Thon maker will be the best player in this draft. A future hof

Magic picked a slow white guy that can't jump. Think of Kevin love

Quote:Magic picked a slow white guy that can't jump. Think of Kevin love

Just traded for Ibaka also.

Magic will never get good unless they lose on purpose to get the #1 overall pick

Hope my Timberwolves get the Butler trade done.

Magic trade Oladipo,Illyasova and Sabonis to the Thunder for Ibaka????? Why???

Andrew Wiggins should be pissed and demand a trade, he cant ball hog with all their star players

Magic traded for ibaka, lolololol

Magic unloading their talent to tank