Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars vs Bills, 2nd Half Game Day Thread***

Need some type of pressure.....Colvin get to work

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

EJ Montana in at qb

Emanuel has had a clean pocket the last 2 quarters

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:Can we acknowledge the curse of Oehser?

There are many curses working against the Jags, O is just one of them.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

How come nobody has told Anger to stop out kicking his coverage??

Three things are for certain in Jacksonville:

1. Death

2. Taxes

3. Anger outkicking his coverage by ten yards.

I still have hope...I made this thread
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Can we acknowledge the curse of Oehser?

no curse needed, he plain is bad

And...on the other offense they are getting like 9 or 10 yards a completion this half...

Khan should come down from the press box and stand next to Gus on the sideline. That would probably be hilarious.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

shady looking like, shady

We do make 2nd half adjustments!! We adjust to doing things that have never worked.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:I still have hope...I made this thread

If we lose, never do it again.

Run 4 straight times with gerhart, next series you throw 3 straight downs, all of this with yeldon playing really good today. [BLEEP] is going on with these coaches? Do they seriously not want to win?
60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Quote:Khan should come down from the press box and stand next to Gus on the sideline. That would probably be hilarious.
dude that would be EPIC

Quote:How come nobody has told Anger to stop out kicking his coverage??

Maybe the punt coverage should stop sucking so much? Teams regularly kick 50-60 yard punts and cover them. Anger kicks a 40 yard punt and the coverage is nowhere to be seen.

Quote:I still have hope...I made this thread
If we lose, I fully expect the mods to ban you.

3rd and a long 6

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Do we every blitz in the A or B gap? We rarely blitz but it always feels off the edge? They won't work if it is same every time.

bills are kind of like a clone of the jaguars,  mistakes, blunders