Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars vs Bills, 2nd Half Game Day Thread***

Quote:Sweet!!  Turnover!!!  We win!!!

Not so Not so Fast.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Gratz with a wallop.  Love it

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

I made the thread. ....you're welcome.

Lol
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Mccoy got ROCKED

Hope McCoy is OK...  But that pretty much seals the deal.  There's no way we lose this game...  

Quote:Khan should come down from the press box and stand next to Gus on the sideline. That would probably be hilarious.

I'd love to see this. Talk about pressure.

'02

I think CYPRIEN missed the tackle.  Gratz lit up Shady, Evans stripped it and recovered it.  Can't see the replay to confirm though.

Four quarters....
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Dammit Branch..

2nd penalty... that's all he's good for.

I hope we got that turnover.
I dont think that was roughing. You see Blake get hit harder/worse every game later than that, and higher and it never gets called. 

What a hard hitting play.  And the Jags get the call and the ball.

Did you see McCoy's eyes spin around when he took his helmet off? Concussion for sure. Poor guy can't stay healthy, reminds me of Austin Collie.

Whew!!! That may have just saved the game. We'll see.

The offense needs to do something here,,, at least get a few first downs and run that clock.

No 3 and Out PLZ!!!

LEGION OF BOOM!

Quote:Poz got blown up

The fumble was worth it.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Jeez... man I hope Shady is okay.... he looks like a boxer after a jolt.  Man

Yeah he looked like he was definitely seeing stars after that one.

Quote:Blow a 24 point lead guys. I know you can do it. I remember the Redskins game from last year. Top 5 draft pick next year will make us more better competitive.
these are the trolls I was referring to.

these sort of comments add nothing of value to football discussions and are simply here to insight arguing and nonsense.

I don't call negative fans trolls. Just trolls.

Quote:Mccoy got ROCKED

Looked like a boxing KO him rolling on the ground confused
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:wow, cyprien drilled shady
Cyp bad tho...

Hope he is not seriously hurt. He looked down before the fumble though. Need replay.

Quote:I dont think that was roughing. You see Blake get hit harder/worse every game later than that, and higher and it never gets called. 
This