Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:Also, get a decent phone! None of this iPhone nonsense... :yucky:
Actually, I find Apple's entire "i" campaign as annoying as their smug commercials and brainwashed fanboys.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Actually, I find Apple's entire "i" campaign as annoying as their smug commercials and brainwashed fanboys.

I second this.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:People driving under the speed limit drive me (no pun intended) crazy. The right lane is for people doing the speed limit and the left lane is for speeding. Thems the rules!!
Two people at the front of traffic driving 5 under the limit blocking both lanes. And sometimes you just know they do it purposely to own the road.

Driving to pass a driver and they start speeding up.. its like why do you now decide you wanna go fast you inconsiderate jerk.

Quote:People that don't know how to merge onto an interstate from the ramp.

When a waitress calls me sweetie, hun, baby, etc.

The phrase, 'Have a good one.'. What the hell does that even mean?
Yeah. And when your trying to merge on the highway and some idiot matches your speed and blocks you. You later catch up to them and they dont even have the stones to look at you. ^^^These driver annoyances are the reason I will never own a gun. I would have shot muiltple tires by now.

Oh and my favourite, if were in the middle of rush hour traffic and you're sitting at the front of the line during a red light kept your damn eyes on the light.

I overtook someone on the motorway the other day, I was doing 75mph, they were doing 70mph, with a child in the car... and on their phone!!

Seriously, concentrate on the road.. Facebook will still be there when you stop!

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:[Image: 20hqz52.png]

People who seen the McConaughey commercial and have to drive like him and his one hand wandering around off the steering wheel like a complete feminine hygiene nozzle..

If you drive like that, just stop.. You look like an idiot.. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3eN9u5N2Q4

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3eN9u5N2Q4

Those are awesome!!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Those are awesome!!!

Oh, I've got more from where that came from.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Oh, I've got more from where that came from.

Says every man since the dawn of time...

Driving the speed limit in the left lane.

People you see about to turn in front of you.  They sit there forever then decide to pull out when your'e 20 feet from them and then do 5 mph below the speed limit.

Lack of turn signals.

People that change 2 lanes at a time.

Coaches that treat youth sports like it's the NFL/NCAA.

Huh

Uniform threads.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Woodpeckers

I hate the sound of typing. I also work in an open plan office. Thankfully I get to keep my headphones on most of the time. 

When you eat chicken wings and you get a tiny little piece of chicken stuck between your teeth and there's no floss available.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Woodpeckers

Woodpeckers???

Quote:Woodpeckers???

Nasty little beasts.

Rap rap rap rap rap rap rap rap rap rap rap rap rap rap rap rap rap rap rap rap...

6-11am, every morning on my bedroom wall.

Quote:Nasty little beasts.

Rap rap rap rap rap rap rap rap rap rap rap rap rap rap rap rap rap rap rap rap...

6-11am, every morning on my bedroom wall.

Ahh...gotcha! I've got a fluffy white cat that you can borrow that will take care of that with a quickness. She apparently doesn't like them either judging by the number of them she's brought me over the years. Or maybe just just really really likes them! :thumbsup:

Quote:Ahh...gotcha! I've got a fluffy white cat that you can borrow that will take care of that with a quickness. She apparently doesn't like them either judging by the number of them she's brought me over the years. Or maybe just just really really likes them! :thumbsup:

Sounds like a good cat but kitties have a pretty short life expectancy in coyote territory.

I bought a trap already anyway Smile

Quote:Sounds like a good cat but kitties have a pretty short life expectancy in coyote territory.

I bought a trap already anyway Smile

Yeah...she's a killer, that's for sure, shes even brought me an owl before. I don't know where she got it, I live in the city!! Lol