Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:I bet that you can pop a mean collar though! :thumbsup:

Shoot, I've been known to untuck my shirt tail when things starting getting edgy.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Golfers complaining about trivial annoyances while playing a game that lends itself to trivialities.
Careful now, you don't a bunch of golfers to chase after you.

PS. if you do get a group of golfers confronting you, just ask them whether they think Casey Martin should be allowed to use a cart or not. The resulting debate will create enough distraction for you to get away unnoticed.

Quote:It's all fun and games until we start snapping in unison.

I'm more worried about them calling their attorney's which are usually just one of the other guys in their group. At least the street gangs will stop beating on you once you stop twitching.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I'm more worried about them calling their attorney's which are usually just one of the other guys in their group. At least the street gangs will stop beating on you once you stop twitching.

And you can probably trust the street gang more!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Careful now, you don't a bunch of golfers to chase after you.

PS. if you do get a group of golfers confronting you, just ask them whether they think Casey Martin should be allowed to use a cart or not. The resulting debate will create enough distraction for you to get away unnoticed.

You're still mad we made you the honorary ball washer, aren't you? Although, I have to say you did look pretty funny kneeling next to the tee box with towel over your shoulder.

Quote:And you can probably trust the street gang more!

Do lawyer jokes ever get old?

People who hang "baby on board" signs in their rear windshield. Ahem, as I'm running into the back of you because you abruptly stopped in front of me I'm sad to know I'm hitting a child. What? There is not one on board this moment? Cool. Because you know I sure do drive more carefully knowing there is a child in your car.

Regards......................the Chiefjag

Quote:You're still mad we made you the honorary ball washer, aren't you? Although, I have to say you did look pretty funny kneeling next to the tee box with towel over your shoulder.

Please tell it was golf balls you made him wash!!!

The resources I have (or don't have, being more appropriate) to do my job is ridiculous.

Soul destroying at times.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:Please tell it was golf balls you made him wash!!!

Well, that's what we told him.

People who preach because they're on a diet.

A colleague of mine is on Herbalife.. I'm sat there eating a bag of Cheese Doritos, she looks at me and says 'you should eat better, those are the worst crisps* you could possibly eat'

*we call them crisps, you call them chips.. what we call chips, you call fries..

Anyway, I'd understand a little more if I was huge.. but I'm not. I'm in good shape and eat well, plus exercise frequently... who is she to judge me? Just because she's been on this diet for like a week :verymad:  :verymad:

(This post was last modified: 02-08-2016, 09:47 PM by Vicbow Rules.)

Quote:People who preach because they're on a diet.

A colleague of mine is on Herbalife.. I'm sat there eating a bag of Cheese Doritos, she looks at me and says 'you should eat better, those are the worst crisps* you could possibly eat'

*we call them crisps, you call them chips.. what we call chips, you call fries..

Anyway, I'd understand a little more if I was huge.. but I'm not. I'm in good shape and eat well, plus exercise frequently... who is she to judge me? Just because she's been on this diet for like a week :verymad: :verymad:
Agreed. Or even worse, when you are eating something like a peach and someone says its unhealthy because of its natural sugar content. Give me a break. When's the last time someone eating fruit was considered unhealthy?
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:Agreed. Or even worse, when you are eating something like a peach and someone says its unhealthy because of its natural sugar content. Give me a break. When's the last time someone eating fruit was considered unhealthy?

Right!!

It's the same with those who go from being a twenty-per-day smoker, to judging those who still smoke.. get a grip on life!

Quote:People who preach because they're on a diet.

Anyway, I'd understand a little more if I was huge.. but I'm not. I'm in good shape and eat well, plus exercise frequently... who is she to judge me? Just because she's been on this diet for like a week :verymad:  :verymad:

I would have looked her straight in the eye while slowly eating one.

Quote:I would have looked her straight in the eye while slowly eating one.

....while saying, "Yeah but they sure taste great. Want one?"
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:I would have looked her straight in the eye while slowly eating one.

I actually took the "don't get all high and mighty because you're on a diet this week" approach..

I think there were a few choice words added, but I won't put them here because I'll get told off..

Nobody knows how to merge anymore.

People that are too friggin lazy to pull their craigslist ad after they sell something.

Quote:Nobody knows how to merge anymore.

People that are too friggin lazy to pull their craigslist ad after they sell something.

And then get attitude when you ask if the item is still available!!

I hate it when I have to go to work.

I just want somebody to send me a check in the mail (at my current salary) for staying at home.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Vegans.

Dont get me wrong I have no problem with anyone being a vegan/vegetarian but I am yet to meet a vegan who doesnt make sure to talk about being vegan every [BLEEP] chance they get.