Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:Vegans.

Dont get me wrong I have no problem with anyone being a vegan/vegetarian but I am yet to meet a vegan who doesnt make sure to talk about being vegan every [BAD WORD REMOVED] chance they get. 

Different sort of Bible thumper they are.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Vegans.

Dont get me wrong I have no problem with anyone being a vegan/vegetarian but I am yet to meet a vegan who doesnt make sure to talk about being vegan every [BAD WORD REMOVED] chance they get.

It's cuz the need to keep talking themselves in to enjoying the crap they eat when they really want a nice, salty piece of bacon!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

The bumper sticker that reads:

"Stand up for America!! Be an American!!"

..drives me nuts.

For starters, what the Hell does it even mean? Is it targeting people here illegally to do the right thing and get naturalized? Am I being un-American because I didn't vote for the right person? How can I be any more American than I already am? Should I eat more fast food and get a back tattoo with all the founding fathers?

And why the double exclamation points?

I see this bumper sticker almost daily and it is beyond dumb.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:The bumper sticker that reads:

..drives me nuts.

For starters, what the Hell does it even mean? Is it targeting people here illegally to do the right thing and get naturalized? Am I being un-American because I didn't vote for the right person? How can I be any more American than I already am? Should I eat more fast food and get a back tattoo with all the founding fathers?

My wife and I were talking about this same exact thing recently. What DOES it mean? Lol
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

..drives me nuts.

No True Scotsman fallacy in action.

..drives me nuts.

I'm fine with those stickers but what bothers me is those little stupid flags they hang of their "homeland" on their rear view mirrors. You never see an American flag..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

..drives me nuts.

On a KIa bumper.
Blakes Life Matters

Here's one I remembered in the elevator at work this morning; people who leave the keyboard sounds on their phones turned on. Every message they type is accompanied by that infuriating *bloop* *bloop* *bloop* noise. Similarly; the sounds on mobile games like Candy Crush.

People that talk on their cell phones while sitting in a waiting room...talking at full volume without thinking about anyone sitting around them. Excuse yourself and take it outside...I don't need or want to hear your conversation!!

Quote:People that talk on their cell phones while sitting in a waiting room...talking at full volume without thinking about anyone sitting around them. Excuse yourself and take it outside...I don't need or want to hear your conversation!!

I was in a doctor's waiting room one time and a man was doing just that, another man there said, in a loud voice, "Sir, did you want KY, too, or just the condoms?".

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

• Thin people who complain they're fat. SHUT UP!
  • People who brag or boast. 
  • Moody people - pick an emotion and stick with it!
  • Anything to do with traffic. Merging, cutting me off, not letting me in....etc. etc.
  • Guys who don't wear undershirts under their dress shirts and their hamburger meat is hanging out over their collar. 
  • People who back in to parking spots
  • People in grocery store lines who insist on using coupons, but don't have them ready to go. I have places to be!
  • Ordering food and they take a call in order ahead of you. I MADE THE EFFORT TO DRIVE HERE, THEY SHOULD WAIT.

Quote:People that talk on their cell phones while sitting in a waiting room...talking at full volume without thinking about anyone sitting around them. Excuse yourself and take it outside...I don't need or want to hear your conversation!!

Remember that idiotic fad a few years ago with the walkie-talkie phones? Gawd that was so stupid.

"Parents" that let their kids run around in a grocery store barefoot. Hell, people in general who go in barefoot. Publix will ask you to leave, but I've seen some at WD. Lard [BLEEP] dude in a dirty wife beater T on, barefoot.

But that's not really trivial with me. It's disgusting .
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:I was in a doctor's waiting room one time and a man was doing just that, another man there said, in a loud voice, "Sir, did you want KY, too, or just the condoms?".

So what was your decision?

Quote:
  • Anything to do with traffic. Merging, cutting me off, not letting me in....etc. etc.
  • Guys who don't wear undershirts under their dress shirts and their hamburger meat is hanging out over their collar. 
  • People in grocery store lines who insist on using coupons, but don't have them ready to go. I have places to be!
  • Ordering food and they take a call in order ahead of you. I MADE THE EFFORT TO DRIVE HERE, THEY SHOULD WAIT.

People who back into a parking place? UPS actually trains drivers to always back into a spot vs drive in...it's safer.

Pick a mood? You're female are you not? Y'alls mood rings look like a strobe light

I'll add one we will agree on. Standing at a cash register ready to pay. Phone rings and employee spends time answering questions while you stand there. A aargh.
Blakes Life Matters

"Ordering food and they take a call in order ahead of you. I MADE THE EFFORT TO DRIVE HERE, THEY SHOULD WAIT."

Crystalline pure logic.

Quote:

Or waiting until everything is rung up and bagged to dig in their purse for their check book!! Have that [BAD WORD REMOVED] filled out except for the total and move along!! And really...who uses checks anymore any way???

Quote:People who back into a parking place? UPS actually trains drivers to always back into a spot vs drive in...it's safer.

Pick a mood? You're female are you not? Y'alls mood rings look like a strobe light

I'll add one we will agree on. Standing at a cash register ready to pay. Phone rings and employee spends time answering questions while you stand there. A aargh.
Yes, I think backing in all the time is dumb. It takes just as long to maneuver yourself back in as to do the same pulling out. I always get stuck in my work parking lot waiting for these fools to figure it out. PULL IN ALREADY!

I am female and you're stereotyping a bit eh? I'm not moody really. I'm pretty even keel. I have a boss that's all over the place and it's awful!

Quote:Or waiting until everything is rung up and bagged to dig in their purse for their check book!! Have that [BAD WORD REMOVED] filled out except for the total and move along!! And really...who uses checks anymore any way???
Yes! That's when I give a giant disapproving, passive aggressive sigh.

People who wear pajamas to the grocery store need a smack upside the head..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]