Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:People who wear their pants around their knees and think its cool looking.. Word of advice, you look like an idiot and a fool.

I seen one stupid idiot with his pants around his knees once at a store, his boxers were hiked up and a he had massive dookie stains staring everyone in the face..

You're not cool. You're disgusting and an idiot.. Grow up..
That's unfortunate. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:People who back into a parking place? UPS actually trains drivers to always back into a spot vs drive in...it's safer.

Pick a mood? You're female are you not? Y'alls mood rings look like a strobe light

I'll add one we will agree on. Standing at a cash register ready to pay. Phone rings and employee spends time answering questions while you stand there. A aargh.

Quote:Yes, I think backing in all the time is dumb. It takes just as long to maneuver yourself back in as to do the same pulling out. I always get stuck in my work parking lot waiting for these fools to figure it out. PULL IN ALREADY!

I am female and you're stereotyping a bit eh? I'm not moody really. I'm pretty even keel. I have a boss that's all over the place and it's awful!

The reason people back in is there's nothing obstructing your view while you're backing in vs backing out.  I try to avoid both whenever possible (which surprisingly is most of the time).  Backing out of a parking spot can be dangerous.  Most of the time you're completely blind.

Quote:The reason people back in is there's nothing obstructing your view while you're backing in vs backing out. I try to avoid both whenever possible (which surprisingly is most of the time). Backing out of a parking spot can be dangerous. Most of the time you're completely blind.

Bingo. Thanks for saving me a long post.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:This grosses me out so much!! You know they are wearing those pjs out and about, picking up all sorts of scuzzy germs and dirt then going home and crawling into bed wearing those same clothes!! That seriously makes my skin crawl!!!

Who wears clothes to bed?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

When I drove a Yukon XL, backing into a space was almost a necessity.

People who wait for my parking spot while I load my groceries when there is an open one like 2 rows back.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:People who wait for my parking spot while I load my groceries when there is an open one like 2 rows back.

...and they're going to WALK AROUND IN THE STORE anyway.

I park in the back of the parking lot, in the most empty section I can find.

Back in, back out, spin some donuts - doesn't really matter out there.

Quote:Who wears clothes to bed?

The kind of people that wear their pjs to Walmart...
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:The kind of people that wear their pjs to Walmart...

Never seen that one.

Quote:Never seen that one.
It happens a lot down here.Those fuzzy bottoms with things like Sponge Bob all over them and the matching tops...the kind there is no denying that they are pjs!! And they never look like its the first day or two of wearing them either... Sick

Quote:It happens a lot down here.Those fuzzy bottoms with things like Sponge Bob all over them and the matching tops...the kind there is no denying that they are pjs!! And they never look like its the first day or two of wearing them either... Sick

I think Ca is more of a go to the grocery store REAL decked out kind of state. Never know who you might see!

I don't know, I'm oblivious to that kind of stuff.

Quote:I think Ca is more of a go to the grocery store REAL decked out kind of state. Never know who you might see!

I don't know, I'm oblivious to that kind of stuff.

Here, apparently there is such a need to get to Wally World that you don't even have time to get dressed!!

Quote:The one I can't stand is "Take back America"

You don't OWN America, you can't take back something you don't OWN. We are America! America is the citizenship!

If you want to get technical America was "owned" by the original people who were forced off their land by guns.

Regards..................the Chiefjag

Drove for miles behind a truck today that had the "Take Back America", the "Stand Up For America!! Be an American!!", a "NRA Stand and Fight" and a "The Donald" bumper sticker today. Spoiler: old white guy.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:Drove for miles behind a truck today that had the "Take Back America", the "Stand Up For America!! Be an American!!", a "NRA Stand and Fight" and a "The Donald" bumper sticker today. Spoiler: old white guy.

Everyone knows The Donald is an old white guy...how's that a spoiler? :teehee:

I touched a nerve with the backing in parking spot thing. I still love you all. 

Quote:I touched a nerve with the backing in parking spot thing. I still love you all. 

Who touched a nerve.  I thought you just got a matter-of-fact explanation.

Jerk!!

Tongue

Quote:I touched a nerve with the backing in parking spot thing. I still love you all.

And even though you're wrong, we love you.

Quote:Who touched a nerve.  I thought you just got a matter-of-fact explanation.

Jerk!!

Tongue

Quote:And even though you're wrong, we love you.
I'm bettin the bof of ya's put on one-sock, one-shoe.one-sock, one-shoe, INSTEAD of the correct way of Sock-sock, shoe-shoe. 

Love

Quote:I'm bettin the bof of ya's put on one-sock, one-shoe.one-sock, one-shoe, INSTEAD of the correct way of Sock-sock, shoe-shoe.

Love

Wrong! I'm a sock-sock, shoe-shoe guy.

If you ever want to mess with your own mind sometime, try this little experiment. If you can remember, the next time you put on pants, start with the other leg first. It will momentarily discombobulate you (I can't chew gum and breathe, so...) Everyone starts with the same leg every time. I'm a righty.

Try it.