Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:Wrong! I'm a sock-sock, shoe-shoe guy.

If you ever want to mess with your own mind sometime, try this little experiment. If you can remember, the next time you put on pants, start with the other leg first. It will momentarily discombobulate you (I can't chew gum and breathe, so...) Everyone starts with the same leg every time. I'm a righty.

Try it.
Ok, good to hear on the sock/shoe deal. 

I'm having difficulty even imaging the opposite pant leg entry. I don't think I've EVER tried it. I'll take a stab at it tomorrow morning. I'm actually wearing clothes right now. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Not that it has anything to do with dressing, but this reminded me of something that I saw on Animal Planet recently.  Dogs can either be right-footed or left-footed.  Apparently, when they are standing or sitting and start to walk they either always lead with their left foot or right foot.  A lot of people that train ‘assistant dogs’ will take note of that.  They say that the left-footed dogs are more conducive to training for that line of work (for some unknown reason). 

There's your interesting tidbit for the day.   Smile

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Not that it has anything to do with dressing, but this reminded me of something that I saw on Animal Planet recently.  Dogs can either be right-footed or left-footed.  Apparently, when they are standing or sitting and start to walk they either always lead with their left foot or right foot.  A lot of people that train ‘assistant dogs’ will take note of that.  They say that the left-footed dogs are more conducive to training for that line of work (for some unknown reason). 

That sounds entirely made up. :teehee:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Not that it has anything to do with dressing, but this reminded me of something that I saw on Animal Planet recently.  Dogs can either be right-footed or left-footed.  Apparently, when they are standing or sitting and start to walk they either always lead with their left foot or right foot.  A lot of people that train ‘assistant dogs’ will take note of that.  They say that the left-footed dogs are more conducive to training for that line of work (for some unknown reason). 

That's so cute! I love doggies.

Quote:That sounds entirely made up. :teehee:
I've heard he lies a lot. 

Quote:I've heard he lies a lot.

You know you can't trust those people that back into parking spaces!! They're very shifty!!

Quote:I've heard he lies a lot.

Have you been talking to my wife?

Quote:You know you can't trust those people that back into parking spaces!! They're very shifty!!
Abso-freakin'-lutely.

Quote:Have you been talking to my wife?
:whistling:

Quote:Wrong! I'm a sock-sock, shoe-shoe guy.

If you ever want to mess with your own mind sometime, try this little experiment. If you can remember, the next time you put on pants, start with the other leg first. It will momentarily discombobulate you (I can't chew gum and breathe, so...) Everyone starts with the same leg every time. I'm a righty.

Try it.

I refuse to cross dress.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Who wears clothes to bed?

You got a problem with it?

[Image: )ny-bed-blonde-pink-lingerie-busty-under..._large.jpg]

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Despite having a Capital One card with 16% interest, they send me a weekly mailer and email trying to get me to switch to one with a 23% rate. 

Every. 

Week. 

Geez...credit card offers in general.  I must get 5-10 per week.  What a waste of paper.

Quote:You got a problem with it?

This does not annoy me.

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Vystar's new website

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:This does not annoy me.

Nothing shown there should be described as "trivial".

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Nothing shown there should be described as "trivial".

Except our chances of joining her.

I like bewbs.

Quote:Vystar's new website

If you can figure out how to log in.

Quote:You got a problem with it?

When bewbs stay pointed straight up when you're on your back in a flimsy bra...what are the over/under of some serious silicone being involved? Not that there's anything wrong with that I guess....