Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

The Donald
Blakes Life Matters

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Smarmy salesmen that try to rip you off and/or treat you like the dumbest person alive.

Quote:The Donald

and his hair.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:Fixed that for you.

Well that's not really trivial though.

People who change the wording of other people's posts and then say "fixed that for you". :p

(This post was last modified: 02-18-2016, 11:12 AM by ibjagged.)

didnt fix it

i just left it off the list

smokers 420excluded

Quote:People who change the wording of other people's posts and then say "FTFY". Tongue

FTFY.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I may be in the minority but I don't like the use of vapes.

I have friends who come out to the smoking room in the pub with their vapes and I always tell them to [BLEEP] off. Iv also noticed that people become more addicted to vapes and use them 24/7.

Quote:I may be in the minority but I don't like the use of vapes.

I have friends who come out to the smoking room in the pub with their vapes and I always tell them to [BAD WORD REMOVED] off. Iv also noticed that people become more addicted to vapes and use them 24/7.

I know what you mean... I vape... but I'm not one who is constantly puffing away on mine.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

[Image: 1365.gif]

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Vapes??  Are they crazy?  They might as well be breathing in REAL AIR!  Who in the world would want to do that? 

Quote:[Image: 1365.gif]

I think Kramer is saying "Black Lives Matter"..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Only thing I'm vaping is "herbs" in my "oil warmer"

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

I-95NB @ Trout River

Amazing there's not 10 crashes there each night with a rough as that transition is.

People who view religious texts as history books.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:People who view religious texts as history books.

ISIS sends their love.

Quote:People who view religious texts as history books.

I don't think that's "trivial."

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

When someone replies to a group email with 50 people on it to say "Thanks!" when they are the 49th most important person on the message.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:When someone replies to a group email with 50 people on it to say "Thanks!" when they are the 49th most important person on the message.

That's a killer for me too.

Any non-critical info should be omitted. No thanks or ok.

When someone sends an email to the whole company..

Then everyone replies to all that they want to be removed...

Really? You want to be removed from the company?

I think everyone who replies, should be fired.

People who drive at dusk with their parking lights on because they think they're being clever. Those lights are called parking lights for a reason. Just turn your dang headlights on, for Christ's sake.