Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:Exactly.

Cash ha

Didn't you see Die Hard 4?  When the grid goes down you gotta be ready.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[Image: mcdonalds-meme_0.jpg]

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:Didn't you see Die Hard 4?  When the grid goes down you gotta be ready.
Yeah, I've invested all my money in lead, brass, and gun powder :thumbsup:  :nuke:

Quote:the misuse of the following words..    our, are, there, their, they're, your, you're, than, then, accept, except

to funny

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:to funny

I see what you did there.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:I see what you did there.

You mean what he did their?

Quote:to funny

Where is this funny, and why are you going there?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Where is this funny, and why are you going there?
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Funny+...,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x88e62c622a81f87b:0x4ec9b2fd71ef4689

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='https://www.google.com/maps/place/Funny+Farm/@29.2343602,-82.113497,17z/data='>https://www.google.com/maps/place/Funny+Farm/@29.2343602,-82.113497,17z/data=</a>!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x88e62c622a81f87b:0x4ec9b2fd71ef4689

You didn't say it was a farm!! Are there cute little animals there??
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

[Image: 44774609-crazy-animals.jpg]

Data limits
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:I see what you did there.

Let me ax you sumpin. Why you has gotta be like dat?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Yeah, I've invested all my money in lead, brass, and gun powder :thumbsup:  :nuke:

Keep a mold handy. When you run out of lead you can strip the wheel weights off your neighbor's car.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Sweet, good tip lol

Quote:Data limits

I'm sorry, could you repeat that? I couldn't hear you over my 120 mbps uncapped connection.

Trivial thing that annoys me:

"Jaw-dropping."    This is becoming the most overused cliche in internet news.   Every day I read some headline about something that is "jaw-dropping."  

Quote:Trivial thing that annoys me:

"Jaw-dropping."    This is becoming the most overused cliche in internet news.   Every day I read some headline about something that is "jaw-dropping."  
Honestly, Blake tends to get on my nerves when he constantly uses the word "Unbelievable" when asked about any play, player, team, coach, etc. 

"Hurns is just unbelievable......". 

I also have a co-worker that over uses the word "Mortified". She's constantly in a state of shock and awe I guess. 

Really bothers me that my momma won't dance and my daddy won't rock and roll. :verymad:

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Literally

(This post was last modified: 02-22-2016, 03:23 PM by The Real Marty.)

Quote:Trivial thing that annoys me:

If you google "jaw-dropping" and click "news," you get 934,000 results.  

https://www.google.com/search?q=jaw-drop...ng&tbm=nws