Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

[Image: btr_4.jpg]

When the police say that they are here to protect & serve but want to take all your weapons away from you first.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Ground interstate road on 95N @ OSA.

Got on 95N this morning in the Wife's new Benz...Only to be pelted by rocks and sand from semi's throwing the [BLEEP] everywhere.

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:People who make assumptions regarding physical disabilities based on what they see for a brief time.
You're right..  I shouldn't presume.  But I see people who exhibit behavior which implies they don't need it.  I do feel for those who are morbidly obese, but sitting is the new cancer.  Those scooters are only helping them to an early grave.

Only a chump boos the home team!

Hotels which charge you to park! Ummm............you're a hotel so your guests (customers) are away from home so it's pretty certain they will be in a vehicle so go ahead and charge them for the bed and toilet and on top of that charge them for having a vehicle with them.

Regards...............the Chiefjag

Quote:Ground interstate road on 95N @ OSA.

Got on 95N this morning in the Wife's new Benz...Only to be pelted by rocks and sand from semi's throwing the [BAD WORD REMOVED] everywhere.
Uh....Go around him??

People that gloat about their new vehicles.

Quote:Uh....Go around him??

The crack in my windshield proves that's not a guaranteed smart move.

Thanks Jax... some of the worst interstate roads in the country.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:I'm frequently subjected to that very bias...but on the intellectual side.

Sometimes they don't change their mind.

You have to give them a reason.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Hotels which charge you to park!

What about the places with a "resort" fee?   That one really ticks me off.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:You have to give them a reason.

Look, you people can't expect me to breathe through my nose all the time, fer chissakes. Then the old 'slippery slope' thing starts and the next expectation will be to not hold eating utensils in a fist. I have limits.

Quote:The crack in my windshield proves that's not a guaranteed smart move.

Thanks Jax... some of the worst interstate roads in the country.
I've driven 35 states and find Florida's in the top 10 easily.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:What about the places with a "resort" fee? That one really ticks me off.

Orlando is really bad for this. Priceline shows a $3.00 a day resort fee at a Comfort Inn? Really?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Uh....Go around him??

People that gloat about their new vehicles.
There was no where to go, or I would have jackass

Wish it was mine, I drive a 10 year old Chevy. But, keep running your yap.

Quote:What about the places with a "resort" fee?   That one really ticks me off.
Yeah, I first encountered them in Vegas for goofy things like the paper and access to the pool.

I said, keep the paper and the pool...

Now it's everywhere, why not just increase the rate. It's not really $49/night if there is a $25 daily fee. 

People who shoot video on their cell phones while holding it straight up and down, making it tall and narrow when viewing online.

Turn it sideways people! Do you see the shape of monitors and TVs? That's why you shoot it sideways, to match the shape and bandwidth of the device you're watching it on.
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

Quote:People who shoot video on their cell phones while holding it straight up and down, making it tall and narrow when viewing online.

Turn it sideways people! Do you see the shape of monitors and TVs? That's why you shoot it sideways, to match the shape and bandwidth of the device you're watching it on.
VVS: Vertical Video Syndrome.

Quote:Look, you people can't expect me to breathe through my nose all the time, fer chissakes. Then the old 'slippery slope' thing starts and the next expectation will be to not hold eating utensils in a fist. I have limits.

Utensils?  What kinda highfalutin fancy places you eatin at?

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

People that throw around fancy-schmancy words like 'utensils'.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:People that throw around fancy-schmancy words like 'utensils'.

What's your stance on cutlery?

Quote:What's your stance on cutlery?

It's sharp and I don't stand on it.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

People who cut across parking lots between parked cars. I have almost been t-boned 3x in the last year because people don't drive to the end of the lot to drive across it.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus