Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:Slide shows. "50 Hottest Women in the World" is just a way to get you to click their website 50 times. What's the point of that? Does it affect their advertising rates or something?

You've heard the term "clickbait" before, haven't you?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:You've heard the term "clickbait" before, haven't you?

Yes, indeed, and I don't often click on slide shows.   What irritates me is, it's only after they've lured me in that I discover it's a slide show.   So there I was, all primed to see the 50 hottest women in the world, and then, no, not gonna do it.   Very annoying.   

Quote:Yes, indeed, and I don't often click on slide shows.   What irritates me is, it's only after they've lured me in that I discover it's a slide show.   So there I was, all primed to see the 50 hottest women in the world, and then, no, not gonna do it.   Very annoying.   

And the picture that got you to click the slideshow in the first place ends up being #50.

Quote:Townies who park by my driveway and do the same thing. I just picked up half a dozen Busch bottles that some [BAD WORD REMOVED] dumped out of his cooler before he and his tatted up clan rolled out of my neighborhood.

I recommend a few strategically placed roofing nails.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:And the picture that got you to click the slideshow in the first place ends up being #50.

Or, worse yet, not even in the list. 

Quote:Mr. [BAD WORD REMOVED] Hole driver, meet Mr. Middle Finger.

No, thanks.  My prostate's fine.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:No, thanks. My prostate's fine.

Lol. Man, I set myself up for that.

Prius drivers
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

"Fixers"

You know, the kind of person that if you have even the slightest appearance of annoyance or sadness try to come "fix" your mood for you.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

People in parking lots who start their turns way early and have to maneuver in super slow motion so they don't hit your car stopped at a stop sign or any of the other parked cars.. then they jaw at you throughout the turn like it's your fault for being in their way when in fact they just drive like doo doo.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:"Fixers"

You know, the kind of person that if you have even the slightest appearance of annoyance or sadness try to come "fix" your mood for you.

My girl does that for me.. Sometimes in the middle of the night or in the morning, I pretend to be sad.. Works every time..

Bought a Whopper sandwich at BK just now, $6.09 cents. For a hamburger. 

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Bought a Whopper sandwich at BK just now, $6.09 cents. For a hamburger.

A low quality hamburger.

Quote:A low quality hamburger.

And debatable whether it's actually meat!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I'd rather eat a whopper than any burger from mcdonalds, that's for sure..

Quote:I'd rather eat a whopper than any burger from mcdonalds, that's for sure..

Truth.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

People who don't speed, and people who tailgate me when I'm clearly driving hyper-vigilantly and with utmost circumspection and just way slower because police.

Police; and offensive people who take offense to offense being taken by offensive police.

And the rest of the people I guess; not you guys tho, you guys are gold.
"I'll die young, but it's like kissing God."

Quote:People who don't speed, and people who tailgate me when I'm clearly driving hyper-vigilantly and with utmost circumspection and just way slower because police.

Police; and offensive people who take offense to offense being taken by offensive police.

And the rest of the people I guess; not you guys tho, you guys are gold.

Gold offends me, I prefer rust..

Erectile dysfunction commercials.  They are endless.  

Quote:Erectile dysfunction commercials.  They are endless.  

No kidding, and in family hours between 7pm and 9pm too. Really not a question I enjoy from my 6 year old. Worse still they've added them to the On Demand commercial set now so you see them 6 times an hour through that medium.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato