Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:Kids on message boards who use the word "Derp" because they don't have the cognitive skills to backup their opinions.

Yeah, I find that pretty annoying too.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:The phrase, "Have a good one."

I assume the opposite of that which annoys you will please you so............... "Have a bad one."

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Duckface

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

People who pull up to a curb in a strip mall (Publix, Chinese restaurant, etc.) in a fire zone, put on their blinkers, then go in a store, ATM or whatever and block traffic in the general vicinity.

Would it really kill you to park ten feet away and go about your business like a normal person? No, you just HAVE to pull right up the curb, get out, and inconvenience everybody around you. It's the epitome of laziness and being inconsiderate.
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

Quote:People who pull up to a curb in a strip mall (Publix, Chinese restaurant, etc.) in a fire zone, put on their blinkers, then go in a store, ATM or whatever and block traffic in the general vicinity.

Would it really kill you to park ten feet away and go about your business like a normal person? No, you just HAVE to pull right up the curb, get out, and inconvenience everybody around you. It's the epitome of laziness and being inconsiderate.

I do that when I have deliveries and stops. Nowhere else to park my truck..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:I do that when I have deliveries and stops. Nowhere else to park my truck..

That's different. I'm talking about regular people who just don't feel like parking.
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

People who go to Hardee's when they have erectile dysfunction.

Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

Quote:People who go to Hardee's when they have erectile dysfunction.

You run into this issue often?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I do run into Hardee's now and then but I never stay more than 4 hours.

Quote:I do run into Hardee's now and then but I never stay more than 4 hours.

I'm sure poor Hardee's is tired of having you in there for four hours straight!! :blink:

They haven't complained yet.

Quote:They haven't complained yet.

They never do when you're paying them...

I think it was Confucius who said, "man who go through Hardee's door sideways going to Bangkok."
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I think Dakota said that too.

Quote:I think Dakota said that too.

So Dakota is Confucius?

He could be. JagFanatic24 will probably start a thread on it.

Quote:I think it was Confucius who said, "man who go through Hardee's door sideways going to Bangkok."

That problem does not extend to those who suffer from ED.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

In Ireland we call ED whiskey dick

Doc Tony.

I'll bite- Doc Tony?