Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:I have this weird thing called a job....

And?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:And?

Ten hours is an awfully long time to stay off of a toilet until you get home.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 03-31-2016, 07:58 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:Ten hours is an awfully long time to stay off of a toilet until you get home.

Paul Finch always went home to take a crap.

I work with a guy who claims to go only twice a week.

Quote:I work with a guy who claims to go only twice a week.

I'm thinking he's full of poo!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I work with a guy who claims to go only twice a week.

Thanks, but I probably could have made it through the rest of my life without that information.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:I'm thinking he's full of poo!

A fact that is almost immediately apparent upon meeting him.

Quote:I'm thinking he's full of poo!

Depends on the day of the week.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:Thanks, but I probably could have made it through the rest of my life without that information.

Maybe.  But why risk it?  :thumbsup:

Quote:Depends on the day of the week.

Good point.

Ninja

Quote:Depends on the day of the week.

Days that end in "Y?"

[Image: kimberly-clark-depend-fitted-maximum-pro...PLQCGE.jpg]

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Work.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:Paul Finch always went home to take a crap.
I too do this...

TMI

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

People who keep bumper stickers on their cars that endorse candidates who lost elections several years ago.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:People who keep bumper stickers on their cars that endorse candidates who lost elections several years ago.
That and bumper stickers in general.

I'm a stay at home pooper too, FWIW

Stick figure families. NO ONE CARES.

[Image: c130.jpg]

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

People who get in their car in a parking lot indicating they will be leaving then take forever doing their hair, messing with the radio, digging through a purse or just spacing out before they actually make any effort to put the car in gear to move.
Only a chump boos the home team!

People who use the word "cutups" in their posts instead of the word "highlights."  

Quote:People who get in their car in a parking lot indicating they will be leaving then take forever doing their hair, messing with the radio, digging through a purse or just spacing out before they actually make any effort to put the car in gear to move.

People who sit idling in their car waiting for me to move out of my space because they can't bring themselves to walk an extra 20 feet to the grocery store.